Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST >
  • August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

• August Secret Pal Sign Up Closes July 31st 4pm CST

Old 08-21-2012, 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene
    Good morning everyone, hope you all have a wonderful day and everyone gets their pkg!
    Well I am so excited have to share with my quilt board family, someone who will actually appreciate and be as excited as me! My DH came home and said as soon as this contract he is working on is finished he wants to retire (he's only 54) but he's tired of doing this kind of work he is a private contractor and writes technical manuals for the military. So he said he wanted to buy me a embroidery machine before he stops working, I didn't know he meant right away.
    Well, yesterday went to our LQS and DH bought me a Janome 350e! Don't really know how to use it yet, but still overjoyed!
    WOW That's wonderful !!! Have fun and make lots of great things
    Old 08-21-2012, 06:17 AM

My Sp recieved hers Fri. but no word from her yet!K's jam is excellent!!!!
    Old 08-21-2012, 06:51 AM

Good morning everyone, hope you all have a wonderful day and everyone gets their pkg!
    Well I am so excited have to share with my quilt board family, someone who will actually appreciate and be as excited as me! My DH came home and said as soon as this contract he is working on is finished he wants to retire (he's only 54) but he's tired of doing this kind of work he is a private contractor and writes technical manuals for the military. So he said he wanted to buy me a embroidery machine before he stops working, I didn't know he meant right away.
    Well, yesterday went to our LQS and DH bought me a Janome 350e! Don't really know how to use it yet, but still overjoyed!
    Really pleased for you - enjoy!
    Old 08-21-2012, 07:24 AM

Krystyna I can't stand it! That beach plum jam sounds heavenly! I so hope you get my name in the near future!!!

Crafty Darlene, you have my sympathy. I went back to work when my husband retired! He had no hobbies which was a real problem! I adored that man but 24/7 was tough! We finally got used to our new lifestyle and learned to really enjoy our time together...but we seldom did lunch!
    Old 08-21-2012, 07:55 AM

I'm jealous! Lucky you Darlene, congrats!
    Old 08-21-2012, 08:17 AM

Congrats! I am so happy for you...
    Old 08-21-2012, 08:29 AM

Thanks everyone! Knew I told the right people! LOL! Haven't used it yet I'm trying to make myself finish at least 1 of many pieced tops yet to quilt. LOL! So I figured if I had that waiting in the box for me I would finish this one for my DH step-father. His Bday is Fri. so almost done. Can't wait to start using it. One more border then I'm going to unpack it and start using it while I finish quilting.
    Old 08-21-2012, 08:34 AM

Package received yesterday from Canny Quilter.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]357025[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails 377028_3884197671869_1538325752_n.jpg  
    Old 08-21-2012, 08:38 AM

has anyone heard from lawsonmugs or ladybug....haven't seen either on here in quite a while....
    Old 08-21-2012, 10:24 AM

My pkg came today! DD got camera working so will post pictures later. If all goes well, I will try to post last months as well.