Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Boom 25 -  Flurries 3 month Group >
  • Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group

• Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group

Old 12-07-2020, 06:34 AM

My husband took this picture. I quilt once a week with my friend Sara. Covid has brought us outside on two ten foot tables. I’ve been having trouble FMQ this quilt. It’s made up of lots of squares from the boom fabrics you’ve sent. DH brought my big machine and table down so I’d get motivated to do this quilt! It’s a funny winter quilt photo. My husband had recently given me a haircut too!

Attached Thumbnails 221e13b1-d4f6-479b-ba3c-27ac3650c01a.jpeg  
    Old 12-07-2020, 06:45 AM

Mjp - what a beautiful area to quilt!!! I can't wait to see your quilt all done - the colors look great!
    Old 12-07-2020, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas
    My husband took this picture. I quilt once a week with my friend Sara. Covid has brought us outside on two ten foot tables. I’ve been having trouble FMQ this quilt. It’s made up of lots of squares from the boom fabrics you’ve sent. DH brought my big machine and table down so I’d get motivated to do this quilt! It’s a funny winter quilt photo. My husband had recently given me a haircut too!
    mjp...that’s a great photo. It’d be perfect for Quilt Folk magazine 😊
    Old 12-07-2020, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by MadeBySue
    mjp...that’s a great photo. It’d be perfect for Quilt Folk magazine 😊
    Too bad they've already done their Southern California issue!
    Old 12-07-2020, 09:26 AM

Hello everyone. I haven't been around the last week because I have been in the hospital. I came home last night. Was hospitalized with severe vomiting. I lost 10 lbs while in the hospital last week. I am glad to be home and it will take me several day to catch up with everything. If I miss a thank you I will say thank you now. As I said it will take me days to catch up. I am still pretty weak. I can't wait to have the strength to do some sewing.
    Old 12-07-2020, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by juliasb
    Hello everyone. I haven't been around the last week because I have been in the hospital. I came home last night. Was hospitalized with severe vomiting. I lost 10 lbs while in the hospital last week. I am glad to be home and it will take me several day to catch up with everything. If I miss a thank you I will say thank you now. As I said it will take me days to catch up. I am still pretty weak. I can't wait to have the strength to do some sewing.
    Julia, I know I speak for everyone: We wish we lived close by to you so we could help. deliver food etc. Get Well soon!
    Old 12-07-2020, 10:41 AM

Juliasb, I'm sorry to hear you were so ill last week. Now that you are home, I hope you will recuperate fully and be well enough to start sewing soon. Please take care of yourself!
    Originally Posted by juliasb
    Old 12-07-2020, 12:02 PM
    Power Poster

MJP, what a fabulous setting for quilting!

Juliasb, so sorry to hear about your illness. Hope you are over all the vomiting now. Not a good way to lose weight! Take care of yourself.
    Old 12-07-2020, 12:48 PM

Just a quick heads up that we have 4 packages in the mail and 3 are delayed. I guess it's the holidays and the bad weather in parts of the country. Will let you know as they show up.

That makes all block packages either in or confirmed in transit. Woo hoo!

Last edited by Janice McC; 12-07-2020 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Additional info
    Old 12-07-2020, 02:15 PM

I am finished and it is in the mail. Here are my last 4 blocks. Janice McC, Juliasb, Hav 4 boys and Irish Mom.
    Attached Thumbnails 12-620_0001.jpg   12-620_0002.jpg   12-620_0003.jpg   12-620_0004.jpg