Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • NEW UPDATE!!  11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! >
  • NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

• NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!!

Old 11-20-2013, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Stitch124
    Did you really mean to post that pic with a guy in the background in his skivvies and a too short t-shirt checking out the internet on his tablet! lolol
    LOL I didn't even notice the guy since the puppy is so cute!!
    Old 11-20-2013, 11:00 AM

OH Happy lab, I agree with Neesie! I have two maltese furbabies and each has her own house (crate) Each pup has their own water dish and bed and I also made a cover that goes everywhere but the door. They love bedtime and wait for me to say nite nite. They run off the end of my bed, down the steps and then split to eah his or her own house. I give a treat and shut the doors. Not to shut them in but for their comfort. The little girl can't get any rest if she is not in her bed. Every noise gets her attention! LOL! Plus she wants that treat! It really comes in handy when there is fireworks or extra noises outside like neighbors party. Can you tell i like the houses?
    Old 11-20-2013, 11:30 AM

Neesie and others who commented, I'm not opposed to other people crating their pets. I just want my furry ones to have full range of the house. I have researched the reasons pro and con on crating a puppy. What I do instead is give the puppy a safe place as soon as they come home, but it is not a crate. I do limit their space to a small room, where I can monitor them, and train them. I've always had my fur puppies trained to sleep and be safe near my bedroom. Please don't think I'm negative on crating, I just use a different tool than a crate. I apologyze for offending anyone on this subject. Sorry.
    Old 11-20-2013, 12:19 PM

My SS is ready to mail but dumb me I can not find her address. As soon as I get it the pkg is in the mail., Sorry for the delay. I can blame in on the crud and coughing my brain out from bronchitis.
    Old 11-20-2013, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Nelco
    My SS is ready to mail but dumb me I can not find her address. As soon as I get it the pkg is in the mail., Sorry for the delay. I can blame in on the crud and coughing my brain out from bronchitis.
    Check your inbox and the original SS note may still be there.
    Old 11-20-2013, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by happylab
    Neesie and others who commented, I'm not opposed to other people crating their pets. I just want my furry ones to have full range of the house. I have researched the reasons pro and con on crating a puppy. What I do instead is give the puppy a safe place as soon as they come home, but it is not a crate. I do limit their space to a small room, where I can monitor them, and train them. I've always had my fur puppies trained to sleep and be safe near my bedroom. Please don't think I'm negative on crating, I just use a different tool than a crate. I apologyze for offending anyone on this subject. Sorry.
    No apology needed, for having a differing opinion.
    Old 11-20-2013, 02:27 PM

I'm excited, got my second box from my secret Santa. I can't hardly wait until I can open the packages on Dec 1st right? No seriously I know the correct time and date. LOL Like the majority of the ladies I hid my packages; in my sewing room, so I don't cheat. Oh by the way, I mailed a package from a LQS a few days ago for my person, expect another package in the mail. Hint: It's colorful.
    Old 11-20-2013, 03:21 PM

I didn't have a small enough room for my pups! LOL! You have nothing to apologize for anything!!!! Well ...except maybe for the photo bomb, hehehehhehe. Lmao
    Old 11-20-2013, 03:24 PM

After a busy morning, I sat down to rest and enjoy some beautiful music...obviously I drifted off to sleep, when all of a sudden, my doorbell rang and I about jumped out of my skin! LOL! By the time I awoke and ran downstairs to open the door, no one was there! I looked down and at my feet was a delicious looking box with my name on it! My Santa package has arrived! Thank you Santa!
    Old 11-20-2013, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Neesie
    Check your inbox and the original SS note may still be there.
    another dumb thing and I am not even blond. I cleaned up my in box