Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >
  • Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

• Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 12-12-2011, 07:27 AM

here are all my goodies from ljdugas i love everything it was like christmas opening up everything thanks again for everything such a great secret santa i had
    Attached Thumbnails img_0177.jpg  
    Old 12-12-2011, 08:02 AM

Default 12 days of Christmas

Thought you might like this Irish version of the 12 days of Christmas by Frank Kelly (played Father Jack in Father Ted comedy)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQkF7fpw-wI
    Old 12-12-2011, 08:11 AM

Sustraley....Yep, you win!! Hands down, that's THE BEST gift ever!!

ljs...i have no clue what you are talking about.
    Old 12-12-2011, 08:38 AM

Thumbs up Annthreecats Bestest Ever SS Santa

I wasn't able to be here yesterday, but here is what I woke up to this morning. Oh wow I have been truely spoiled. There was homemade hot pads, knitted dishcloths, cutetist buttons, applique iron ons, a book, knitting needles which are the perfect size for using as a stellitos, fabric(yummy all my favorites, a light, puppy treats (boy they smell sooooo good that tempting to try one lol), magic bobbin washers, ribbon (which is really cool cause I just seen a video to make flowers), nail file, sewing accessories...And A beautiful homemade Christmas Card. My SS Santa aka Ann B., wrapped everything individually, with ribbons and tags...It was the most beautiful put together package and I feel blessed you have had Ann a my Secret Santa. Ann also sent me a little printoff of the history of where she lives.....I hope I didn't forget anything....
    Attached Thumbnails imag0296.jpg  
    Old 12-12-2011, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by btiny36
    I wasn't able to be here yesterday, but here is what I woke up to this morning. Oh wow I have been truely spoiled. There was homemade hot pads, knitted dishcloths, cutetist buttons, applique iron ons, a book, knitting needles which are the perfect size for using as a stellitos, fabric(yummy all my favorites, a light, puppy treats (boy they smell sooooo good that tempting to try one lol), magic bobbin washers, ribbon (which is really cool cause I just seen a video to make flowers), nail file, sewing accessories...And A beautiful homemade Christmas Card. My SS Santa aka Ann B., wrapped everything individually, with ribbons and tags...It was the most beautiful put together package and I feel blessed you have had Ann a my Secret Santa. Ann also sent me a little printoff of the history of where she lives.....I hope I didn't forget anything....
    So glad you liked everything. One note, the hot pads are coasters. They have poly batting in them. Enjoy everything. It was fun putting it all together for you.
    Old 12-12-2011, 09:47 AM

Sustraley, I want one of those in MY stocking!! (complete with parents to take him home at the end of the day! LOL ) What a beautiful baby!! Congrats!
    Old 12-12-2011, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    I'm glad everyone had a great time today and got some nice prezzies.
    i want to thank you all again for the bucket of coal....too cute!!

I'm off to sit in front of the tv for a bit.
    Terri, When you commented, "I'm Head Elf, I'm allowed to be naughty." I came up with sending you coal. I was
    originally going to put it in a real coal bucket but then realized that the weight would bee too much besides not being able to find one, I decided to make one.
    The "coal" I thought about the black fq and then as we proceeded, anything with black in it qualified.. the was so much
    fun collecting the "coal".
    hmmm what can we do next year ... ( I'm not going to even hint at this time... he he.... but I do have an idea forming ha ha) I have a couple of pieces that came in after I mailed you your box... I'll send them on as soon as I'm sure all
    have sent
    Old 12-12-2011, 10:53 AM
    Power Poster

Maybe next year we look for Kids in the corner Christmas fabric LOL
    Old 12-12-2011, 10:54 AM

Hi All
    It's just one day after the big opening and I'm already having withdrawl symptoms. All of the excitement and anticipation,the singing the cookies and the fun. What will I do with all of the time I used to devote to checking in on the secret santa thread? Oh Well only about 364 days until next years reveal party. I think i can wait that long, NOT.
    I miss you all already.

thanks to everyone for making this christmas time so special for me.
    Lisa

Remember to start each day with anticipation and excitement because after all it is the present we can open each day!
    Old 12-12-2011, 10:56 AM
    Power Poster

Lisa I am sure Dreamer will still song to us others will share cookies and well you know some of them just cannot behave no matter how hard they try ....... LOL