206k ... Now I've done it!

Old 05-18-2012, 08:07 AM

Although she is certainly not either of RARE or ANTIQUE, she is really nice. How does the cabinet look? You didn't put up pics, but sometimes the cabinet is the jewel of the deal. Be sure you put pics of the cabinet up.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by jljack View Post
Although she is certainly not either of RARE or ANTIQUE, she is really nice. How does the cabinet look? You didn't put up pics, but sometimes the cabinet is the jewel of the deal. Be sure you put pics of the cabinet up.
The cabinet is pretty nice. Seems as if someone recently refinished it. It needs drawer pulls, and I'm keeping my eyes peeled for some. Wouldn't hurt it to get a good cleaning too, but with all the critters I have, a good cleaning wouldn't last long!
Old 05-22-2012, 02:37 PM

Ok, I got needles today and tried her out. This is the first time I've ever used a knee-majig. I had to adjust the tension, of course. Wasn't too bad. It feeds the fabric really really well! Um, I was expecting it to be a little bit faster, but that's ok with me. The only real complaint I have is that I release my leg but the needle keeps going. I think I might have a loose belt or something.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
Mouse nests happen - I don't know why but they like to hide in sewing machines - I can't understand how they get there but they manage.
meeces like to sew too, but don't look at me! I never mess and gaum in other machines besides my own