Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Kenmore E Cams

Kenmore E Cams

I have a Kenmore sewing machine 158.15030. I am looking for the E cams. These are the double sided flat cams with about a 7/8 donut hole in the center. I have the #1 cam but looking for others which will do decorative stitching.

Statesville, NC formerly Orlando, FL and surrounding area
    I have a 158.13410. I think the cams are the same. These are gray and some are single side and some are two sided.
    I'll check. I think I have an extra set.

I just checked but I guess I sold my extra set. I found the on Ebay. There are numerous different types. These are grey but some are orange or other colors. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Last edited by MaggieLou; 05-16-2018 at 06:36 AM.
    Margaret

"If the devil could dance in empty pockets, he'd have a ball in mine."

Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish but you can only spend it once.

Blog Entries
    I'm also looking for the E cams. If anyone has some to spare, please let me know.
    Stephanie in Mena

Kenmore made a ton of E cam machines. Should be able to find them on that auction site, or local advertising, even etsy will probably have them, and as MaggieLou inferred, they were made in several different colors. They come up often on the Goodwill Auctions site as well.
    Last edited by Steelsewing; 10-23-2018 at 11:08 AM.
    *Note: Tonight's clairvoyant meeting cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

Statesville, NC formerly Orlando, FL and surrounding area
    I got a second set on ebay several years ago. The set that came with my 158 wasn't complete. You have to keep checking because they aren't always listed. Mine are gray.
    Margaret

"If the devil could dance in empty pockets, he'd have a ball in mine."

Life is a coin. You can spend it any way you wish but you can only spend it once.