Model 15 questions

Old 10-15-2012, 04:19 PM

Ken,

Here's your wiring diagram, the way you described it is the same as the Featherweights, except for the light switch:

I believe you are correct on your wire positions.

If you can, you still need to read Rain's tutorial I posted the link to above. I tried, but I'm on a slow dial up and it like takes forever to download. Then I saved the pages and my STUPID ^*%#$%&$^%^%^*&%&((*^#$@ computer split the files apart so I have the pics, but now I can't access the bloody text. ARRRRGGHHH!!!!!

OK, I got that outta my system.

I think you got it handled.

Let us know how she works.

Joe
Old 10-15-2012, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by J Miller View Post
Ken,

Here's your wiring diagram, the way you described it is the same as the Featherweights, except for the light switch:

I believe you are correct on your wire positions.

If you can, you still need to read Rain's tutorial I posted the link to above. I tried, but I'm on a slow dial up and it like takes forever to download. Then I saved the pages and my STUPID ^*%#$%&$^%^%^*&%&((*^#$@ computer split the files apart so I have the pics, but now I can't access the bloody text. ARRRRGGHHH!!!!!

OK, I got that outta my system.

I think you got it handled.

Let us know how she works.

Joe
Thanks Joe

Research showed me that Model 15, 99, 201 and 221 all are wired the alike and can use the same cord and controller. Tried Rain's totorial and from what I understand it is the same. I may have gotten confused attempting to read it. The connector is turned over in my picture. Everything gets reversed when the conector gets flipped.
Old 10-19-2012, 02:58 PM

After extensive research I did it. The wiring is completed and the motor works great. Now with one plug and controller I can run the 15, 221 and 201. Now the machine needs cleaning up. No rust just a lot of dirt and grime. I can hardly wait to test this one out. Thanks to CD in Oklahoma and Joe, you got me over this bump.