Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Puget Sound/ NorthWest Get-Together? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/puget-sound-northwest-get-together-t252704.html)

Cari-in-Oly 09-07-2014 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Rodney (Post 6877684)
I should have made this part separate so it's easier to see.
Timberland Regional Library
Centralia, WA 98531
Saturday ,September 20th
11AM to 3PM

Rodney

Umm, the address might be helpful to out of towners.

Cari

Rodney 09-07-2014 09:11 AM

Good point.
Timberland regional Library
110 S. Silver Street
Centralia, WA 98531
Saturday Sept. 20th
11AM to 3PM

Rodney 09-08-2014 04:13 PM

I was able to get a look at the meeting room today. It's on the ground floor, has tables as well as chairs and electrical outlets. The lady I spoke with didn't see any problem with us bringing in sewing machines and working on our projects so please feel free to do so. I know I'm going to.
There's also a small kitchen area and there are coffee pots so we'll be able to have some coffee and bring some snacks while we're there too.
I hope a bunch of you can make it, it should be fun.
Rodney

Cari-in-Oly 09-08-2014 04:38 PM

I don't drink coffee so I'll probably bring an industrial size pepsi with me. And a snack or three. Hey, I can bring that cabinet if you want, I have to get my carport cleaned up so it's gotta go anyway.

Cari

Rodney 09-08-2014 07:15 PM

Ok, I'll take it on. Thanks Cari!

Caroline S 09-09-2014 05:57 AM

This is my RSVP. Looking forward to the get together.

Caroline S 09-10-2014 07:04 AM

Heads up to those coming from the north to Centralia on the 20th. I see from the local news reports there will be a MAJOR freeway project for I5 freeway at Olympia for the next two weeks, 8 lanes north and south will be narrowed to 1 lane north and south. The reports are that this freeway project will cause 15 mile backups both directions. I will be coming down to Centralia the backway east of I5, Hwy 507 through Roy, Yelm etc and avoid the freeway.

SteveH 09-10-2014 07:31 AM

If the 20th was not Heather's 50th BDay and we were already committed to Knotts Berry Farm (She was "Snoopy" there as a teen summer job) We'd be driving up there, trailer in tow....

SewExtremeSeams 09-10-2014 08:21 AM

Sounds like fun. Wish we were headed that way next week. Maybe we can catch with y'all next time. It would be fun to meet everyone.

Have fun!!!!

monopas 09-10-2014 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Caroline S (Post 6882376)
Heads up to those coming from the north to Centralia on the 20th. I see from the local news reports there will be a MAJOR freeway project for I5 freeway at Olympia for the next two weeks, 8 lanes north and south will be narrowed to 1 lane north and south. The reports are that this freeway project will cause 15 mile backups both directions. I will be coming down to Centralia the backway east of I5, Hwy 507 through Roy, Yelm etc and avoid the freeway.

Thank you for mentioning this! This is the problem with not having a tv, or listening to the radio. I live in Olympia, and have seen the signs for the roadwork, but had no idea they were going to be doing day closures at all, much less on the weekends.

Well, it'll be like a present for my mother, who likes to take backroads.