Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

Charlee 10-17-2011 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn
Charlee eat your heart out. Here is my lady all cleaned up and ready for a party

:P That's beautiful Skip!! Careful...I might start wishing for her again... :lol: (NOT if the only way I get her is in your WILL tho!)

Glenn 10-17-2011 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Charlee

Charlee eat your heart out. Here is my lady all cleaned up and ready for a party

:P That's beautiful Skip!! Careful...I might start wishing for her again... :lol: (NOT if the only way I get her is in your WILL tho!)

Thank you Charlee, I am glad you like the way she turned out. I am happy with her. She even had the key in the drawer. She sews like a dream and she may replace my wonderful 66.

vintagemotif 10-17-2011 04:29 PM

Thank you Charlee, I am glad you like the way she turned out. I am happy with her. She even had the key in the drawer. She sews like a dream and she may replace my wonderful 66.

Glenn, she's beautiful! I thought you would be saying that you might be using her instead of your 66. Those VS2 sew beautifully.

Enjoy!

Candace 10-17-2011 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by miriam
Ok so here is the BEAST. I think some paint is in order any suggestions for color or details? Anybody want to adopt?

Dang, Miriam, that is a beast! I think red all over would be awesome;>

miriam 10-17-2011 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Candace

Originally Posted by miriam
Ok so here is the BEAST. I think some paint is in order any suggestions for color or details? Anybody want to adopt?

Dang, Miriam, that is a beast! I think red all over would be awesome;>

would it look like the hydrant or the truck???

Glenn 10-17-2011 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by vintagemotif

Glenn, she's beautiful! I thought you would be saying that you might be using her instead of your 66. Those VS2 sew beautifully.

Enjoy!

You were so right. I was surprised how she sewed and I may have rethink the 66 thing. She is so smoothe for a VS.
Glenn

Kitzone 10-17-2011 04:44 PM

Wow Glenn - you are so talented. I love the flower decal and hope that you enjoy sewing with her. I am curious, what is solution 1?

Glenn 10-17-2011 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Kitzone

Wow Glenn - you are so talented. I love the flower decal and hope that you enjoy sewing with her. I am curious, what is solution 1?

I have posted a tut in the tut section on cleaning furniture and I have listed contents of Solution one and two there. Basically it cleans and the revives the finish. It really works
Glenn

lee231 10-17-2011 05:02 PM

Beautiful job Glenn.

Bennett 10-17-2011 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Nanamoms
This one made me sit up a little straighter. I certainly wouldn't turn it down. :) http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/atq/2651598223.html

You need to hop on down to Dallas and get this one!!!!!! Very interesting!

Yeah, well, I put it up so someone else might see it and save me a trip. :-D Unfortunately the wallet can't stand any more sewing machines just now, but it is pretty! Reminded me of Muv's lovely little Vesta.