Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

quiltdoctor 02-24-2012 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by jljack (Post 5004261)
My co-worker says "If you can't be a good example, be an outstanding dire warning!" LOL

Sounds like one that one of my kids would be a prime example for. lol

Texas Jan

quiltdoctor 02-24-2012 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 5005033)
I posted some advice on things to consider before shipping a machine across country for cleaning and repair. For those who are interested it is Main section on the 3rd or 4th page. I want to show the drawers I made for the Wheeler and Wilson #8 cabinet that were missing . I made them out of some scrape wood I had in the shop.

They look absolutely great Glenn!! (but old)

Texas Jan

quiltdoctor 02-24-2012 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Charlee (Post 5005132)
Ok...I'm sorry!! :D :D :D I'm being naughty, I know, but I nearly fell off my chair laughing! My first thought was, "Glenn's showing his drawers to Monica!!" :shock: (because I came to the end of the thread first)

Ok Charlee, I'm in the same gutter as you are !! Showing off his new Drawers!!!! Gotta love it !!!

Texas Jan

Glenn 02-24-2012 03:36 PM

Ok...I'm sorry!! :D :D :D I'm being naughty, I know, but I nearly fell off my chair laughing! My first thought was, "Glenn's showing his drawers to Monica!!" :shock: (because I came to the end of the thread first)

Those drawers DID turn out beautiful tho!! :)

Charlee you so bad and as you say you are very good at it.:D Oh my I do like the humor on this thread.

vintagemotif 02-24-2012 03:39 PM

Those drawers DID turn out beautiful tho!! :)

Charlee, That is funny!:D

vintagemotif 02-24-2012 03:48 PM

I never thought I would have to watch my sentences and usage of words on a thread like this. I'm still giggling. Charlee, that was good!

Glenn 02-24-2012 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by vintagemotif (Post 5005249)
I never thought I would have to watch my sentences and usage of words on a thread like this. I'm still giggling. Charlee, that was good!

Now don't be to careful with sentences and usage of words we don't want it to get boring here:D

vintagemotif 02-24-2012 03:56 PM

Glenn, I told my husband that some man is showing off his drawers to me on the QB. He got a big smile and stated "on a quilting board!". I showed him your drawer, then I showed him Charlee's post. He loved it!!!

Glenn 02-24-2012 04:00 PM

Sometimes we just have to much fun here!!!

miriam 02-24-2012 04:03 PM

Glenn, does Pat know you are on line showing off your drawers???