Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   For Vintage & Antique Machine Enthusiasts (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/)
-   -   Vintage Sewing Machine Shop.....Come on in and sit a spell (https://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage-antique-machine-enthusiasts-f22/vintage-sewing-machine-shop-come-sit-spell-t43881.html)

Charlee 03-12-2012 01:08 PM

Cathy, I LOVE that cabinet and your newest machine!! I think you should bring that to me when they have the Portland TOGA!! :D

vintagemotif 03-12-2012 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mizkaki (Post 5054200)
I just put 4 pictures in the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop Machine Photos page.

Its my newest machine. The 99-13 in it's case fits into the hole in the table. Or the case and machine can be removed and the table closed for use as a desk. I've seen these in pictures, but never been up close and personal.
I'm excited. I haven't test run her yet as I don't like the wiring. I won't have the time to rewire her until next weekend.

That is so cool how the machine in box fits into the table! Congrats on that find!

grayhare 03-12-2012 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mizkaki (Post 5054200)
I just put 4 pictures in the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop Machine Photos page.

Its my newest machine. The 99-13 in it's case fits into the hole in the table. Or the case and machine can be removed and the table closed for use as a desk. I've seen these in pictures, but never been up close and personal.
I'm excited. I haven't test run her yet as I don't like the wiring. I won't have the time to rewire her until next weekend.

Beautiful machine Cathy, I really like the cabinet, very nice!! I am amazed at the beauty, and style of these antique machines, and cabinets.

tenngal 03-12-2012 01:46 PM

I am also not comfortable with the personal comments on Billy. I have learned so much on this thread from him and feel like he's being harpooned when he's down. Never did any business with him, but he's always answered my questions when I asked for advice and I have missed him.

jljack 03-12-2012 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Candace (Post 5045903)
Hmmm....I'm not sure what I think about this hot pink 301. Part of me likes it and part of me thinks I'd go blind staring at it for a long period. http://www.ebay.com/itm/WOW-HOT-PINK...#ht_500wt_1221

You'll not be surprised that no one bought it at $350.

Charlee 03-12-2012 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by tenngal (Post 5054301)
I am also not comfortable with the personal comments on Billy. I have learned so much on this thread from him and feel like he's being harpooned when he's down. Never did any business with him, but he's always answered my questions when I asked for advice and I have missed him.

I think we've all agreed to take it to PM or email...sorry for your discomfort, and I'm glad that you've not had to deal with the issues that some of the others have had! :)

Charlee 03-12-2012 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by jljack (Post 5054310)
You'll not be surprised that no one bought it at $350.

Personally, I'm shocked that it didn't fly at that price!! ~wink and a HUGE grin~

Candace 03-12-2012 02:48 PM

Just a clarification and a public answer to a PM I received. I'm not a complete idiot. I was referred to this person and he has had many past happy customers. Now there are some customers posting on the net they are in my same situation. I have a UPS record and a photo. I can't physically beat down his door and take my machine back since he is across the country. Why should I take "responsibility" for my actions???? What??? I'm the victim here.

Candace 03-12-2012 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by purplefiend (Post 5054108)
I'm so very glad that this den of wondrous temptations is in northern CA.
Sharon W. in central Texas

I would imagine shipping on these items would be rather pricey!

Mizkaki 03-12-2012 03:46 PM

Yea, right, sure thing. Keep dreaming. VBG

Originally Posted by Charlee (Post 5054201)
Cathy, I LOVE that cabinet and your newest machine!! I think you should bring that to me when they have the Portland TOGA!! :D