Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 192 of 617 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 191 192 193 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 6168

Thread: [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Esqmommy
    I'm doing a diary as we go, with each block named, a piece of the fabric and date, etc. notes about what I'm doing...not much written so far...

I've saved a page to list the participants, so thanks for the latest list. I'll put it into a word document, print it, and paste it in my diary.
    I was thinking about keeping a diary also. I'm not much for the written word. But I thought it would be fun. I'm thinking about including everyday happenings in my diary also. So when one of my nieces or nephews inherit the quilt maybe it will mean alittle more to them. My first enter will be how I am late getting started. :-)

I'm also keeping a journal. I think I'll treasure it when I'm done. I'm talking about where I got fabrics, why I'm including them, etc.

I wish I could remember where I got the fabrics for mine, although the majority have come from two local quilt shops.

Sewsew, you crack me up!!

I don't remember all of them but special pieces that other quilters shared with me or patterns that remind me of events, people or shops I've dragged my entire family to without any complaints (really)---OK, an occasional eye roll from the teen but I get that every day anyway LOL.

I am so far behind :-(. My fabric should arrive today YEAH!!! and then I have to clean my sewing room. We did some remodeling and my sewing room ended up as a temporary storage room. I hope to start this weekend.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by savannahs_nana
    I am so far behind :-(. My fabric should arrive today YEAH!!! and then I have to clean my sewing room. We did some remodeling and my sewing room ended up as a temporary storage room. I hope to start this weekend.
    you're not behind yet - everyone else is ahead of the schedule.

week 1 blocks are to be done during jan 4th, 2010 and jan 10th, 2010.

so, as you can see, we're only 2 days into week 1 piecing work.

Our Staples went broke and closed and our Wal Mart doesn't have the paper so I ordered it. Not here yet, but found some books and worked on easy blocks yesterday. Hope to be able to do the "real" blocks when the paper and video get here. Thanks so much for the suggestions everyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by martha jo
    Our Staples went broke and closed and our Wal Mart doesn't have the paper so I ordered it. Not here yet, but found some books and worked on easy blocks yesterday. Hope to be able to do the "real" blocks when the paper and video get here. Thanks so much for the suggestions everyone.
    you'll get there martha - its times like this that i wish we all lived near each other.

Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by martha jo
    you'll get there martha - its times like this that i wish we all lived near each other.
    wouldn't that be nice.

I wish we did too! then we could get together and do these blocks together and keep each other motivated each week! that'd be so awesome-i still need to get to work on mine!!

Page 192 of 617 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 191 192 193 202 242 292 ... LastLast