Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 42 of 617 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast

Thread: [DEAR] JANE STICKLE CYBER BLOCK PARTY - Jan 2010 thru May/Jun 2011

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmortherest
    well i am enjoying the free time i have and the ability to possibly travel with DH if he wants to and now add to that the great joy i have now that i have found all you you my wonderful new friends.
    life is beautiful

yes it is

Blog Entries
    We're so glad you found us too, but your beautiful speedy work has caused me to leave drool stains all over my monitor :D

Okay, I'm thinking I need to do a test run of a triangle block. I have the software which I am learning to use. My quest is what is the finished size of the triangle square if I am doing the 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 fishined size block. I believe I believe I read on one of the threads that it is 5" x 8" finished size. Does anyone one know if this is correct? Thanks

Power Poster
    I think there are 1/2 inch (finished size) sashing strips between the blocks and a 1/4 inch edge all the way around the outside edge.

Paraphrased from page 14 of the Dear Jane book.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaskeeto
    Okay, I'm thinking I need to do a test run of a triangle block. I have the software which I am learning to use. My quest is what is the finished size of the triangle square if I am doing the 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 fishined size block. I believe I believe I read on one of the threads that it is 5" x 8" finished size. Does anyone one know if this is correct? Thanks
    in the software you would make sure it says the finished size is 5 x 8.

if you go from a block to a triangle it will carry over the 4.5 size so you have to make sure to correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns

if you go from a block to a triangle it will carry over the 4.5 size so you have to make sure to correct it.
    Thanks, now just need to get some practice time in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kluedesigns

Thanks, now just need to get some practice time in.
    thats the harder part, changing the size and hitting print is easy :lol:

Hey Klue his is our mascot. I found "Dear Jane" one Saturday when I was going to my Dear Jane Group. Brenda use to come and sit and sew with us and then she disappeared. The group fizzled down but Jane and I are still together.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned
    he's such a cutie!!

i love tuxedo cats

Page 42 of 617 FirstFirst ... 32 41 42 43 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast