Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 June 2012 BOM pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Attachment 339336

Here is my June block for the month of June!!

YEAH!! I finally did it. Thank you for bearing with me everyone. I hope you are excited about making your Calendar month block too.
    love your block sulabug

Quote Originally Posted by Surfergirl View Post
    For my June 2012 BOM, I chose to do the paper pieced bird house block from Quilters Cache.
    love your fabrics in your block

Blog Entries
    SulaBug love your block!
    If it doesn't take too much time would you explain how you were able to post a larger picture? I posted a picture under Pictures and it was so large that one has to scan up/down/side to side.

Quote Originally Posted by SulaBug View Post
    Thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate it more than you can know. I have figured out how to post the larger size picture with lots of help from our Moderator PatriceJ. YEAH for PatriceJ!!
    Helen T.

June 1 BOM

I liked this idea of a bird house, I made one for each of my grandaugters. I was having a hard time figuring out something for June. This is perfect. The pictures might be a little brighter than the originals. It's hard to auto adjust and get the right color on my camera. But they are bright. Katie
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

Great blocks everyone. I also downloaded the pp pattern from Quilter's Cache. I just have not got started on it yet!
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and your fingers just won't work anymore."

Beautiful blocks everyone. Such talent on here.
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    I liked this idea of a bird house, I made one for each of my grandaugters. I was having a hard time figuring out something for June. This is perfect. The pictures might be a little brighter than the originals. It's hard to auto adjust and get the right color on my camera. But they are bright. Katie
    klgreene..........What beautiful blocks you have made for your DGD's 2012 Calendar theme BOM project!! They are both so individual & so pretty. Your color's are just so warm & cheery looking. Your work is always great & as it gets closer to time, I can hardly wait to see all of your blocks together. Thank you for sharing with all of us today!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tweety2911 View Post
    SulaBug love your block!
    If it doesn't take too much time would you explain how you were able to post a larger picture? I posted a picture under Pictures and it was so large that one has to scan up/down/side to side.
    Good Morning Tweety...............I just sent you a PM, let em know if it does the trick for you!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfergirl View Post
    For my June 2012 BOM, I chose to do the paper pieced bird house block from Quilters Cache.
    OKay Surfergirl ... I see right through your evil plot to make me love batiks... OH MY HEAVEN...I love your birdhouses and fabrics. Super job. Sula my eyes totally popped when I scrolled down to this block. Let me just say... WOW.. ok Im good now.

Sula I love your block... Seagulls in the background and bluebird in the foreground. This birdhouse must be near a large body of water. Beautiful.

KLgreene as always beautiful blocks and nice colors I love the Yo yo's I have them on my list of things to learn. Your gd's will love these blocks.

Last but never in the least Vanogay. Love the block you designed. Your block is awesome and you have stumped me. My creativity heads off in ten different directions. Im seeing paper piecing bird houses and applique vines around.. but I suppose Im just going to have to sit down at the drawing board and get whats in my head on paper so I can get busy.

Hugs everyone..have a happy and restful evening.
    Last edited by Jenniky; 06-03-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    Have an awesome day!

Red face Love your little yoyo's

How fun...You had to have fun with this month's block ... love your little yoyo's...I must get busy on my block.

Judy in Phx, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    Here I am Lord I am here to do your will.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast