Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 54 of 278 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Fab Paper-Pieced Stars

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickylsf View Post
    Here is my Arizona Block. I have been following Carol Doak's method to the T and they seem to be going somewhat faster!
    Very Arizony block. My blocks are going faster using her method as well. Pretty block, Judy.

Here's my Arizona block, I liked this one a lot since I decorate in Southwest. Have the next fabric all cut and ready to go, but have to finish another block first. I love these blocks. And I love PP'ing. So glad I joined this group and wasn't affraid I wouldn't do well. And ALL the blocks are beautiful! Katie
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Impossible is an opinion, not a fact" Cameron Clapp

http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...47687D2C18.png

Quote Originally Posted by klgreene View Post
    Here's my Arizona block, I liked this one a lot since I decorate in Southwest. Have the next fabric all cut and ready to go, but have to finish another block first. I love these blocks. And I love PP'ing. So glad I joined this group and wasn't affraid I wouldn't do well. And ALL the blocks are beautiful! Katie
    Very pretty, Katie. I love these too! Can't stop making them, even though I have other projects going.

WOW, I think Arizona is turning out to be a hit. All blocks are just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
    WOW, I think Arizona is turning out to be a hit. All blocks are just beautiful.
    I think you are right! Great blocks

arizona block

so here is my block- looking through the ones posted so far all i can say is WOW! they are so---Dramatic!
    i'm afraid compared to all of yours mine is kind of *muted*--but it came together well- even my center is perfect- and it seemed like it went alot (easier) than last week's block-
    i'm just happy to have it done- now i can move on to other projects for the week
    great job everyone! gosh they are simply STUNNING!
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl View Post
    so here is my block- looking through the ones posted so far all i can say is WOW! they are so---Dramatic!
    i'm afraid compared to all of yours mine is kind of *muted!
    Lol, I kinda thought the same of mine. That looks like "fairy frost" fabric in the center of yours. I love ff fabs. You have a nice block there.

Ckcowl, you have some of my fabric colors in your block. Thumbs Up!!

Arizona

Here is my block for the week.

I had to buy a new camera last week, and now that I have taken a few pictures, I find I need to return it. This is so washed out -- center is a vibrant two tone green, points are biright turquoise, and the moss green corners are the same fabric as I have used the last two weeks. Or well, one more thing to stand in line for!

As to the paper piecing, I had the pieces cut, which really only takes about 10 mintues, maybe? I timed making the block and it took me a hair less than two hours from the time I pinned on piece number one until I removed the paper, pressed it and squared it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Piecing, then quilting, with the North Wind blowing,
    The days go by quickly when I am sewing.

Nice job Judy. Your are one speedy sewer. Sorry about your camera. What kind was it so I don't buy it cause I need a new one too.

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
    Here is my block for the week.

I had to buy a new camera last week, and now that I have taken a few pictures, I find I need to return it. This is so washed out -- center is a vibrant two tone green, points are biright turquoise, and the moss green corners are the same fabric as I have used the last two weeks. Or well, one more thing to stand in line for!

As to the paper piecing, I had the pieces cut, which really only takes about 10 mintues, maybe? I timed making the block and it took me a hair less than two hours from the time I pinned on piece number one until I removed the paper, pressed it and squared it up.

Page 54 of 278 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 64 104 154 ... LastLast