Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 92 of 425 FirstFirst ... 42 82 91 92 93 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: Affairs of the Heart Cyber-Sew 2011

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Patti, that helps a lot. I think I will play around tonight if I get a chance - off today to help a friend learn how to use her new embroidery machine. I really love blocks set on point, so have been thinking that's what I'd like to do too.

I just ordered the book, can't wait to see it. The examples I have seen are just beautiful, hope mine turns out half as good.

oh girls, i just got back from heart dr.. just a precaustion...they couldn't get my heart rate down , to take pics. so they cancelled proceedure, and that cancels my surgery for next mon... i have a space on the 21st, so maybe then.
    thanks for the encouragement linda, wouldn't that be nice, to work-out together..i'll be prayin for you and your surgery.
    still can't wait to get all my material together for AOTH. molly

Blog Entries
    I know it will help me if I can see some stitching. I am getting nut with all the nervous just thinking about the applique' haven't done to much with it, but with all the help offered here I think I can do this. thanks for your help.

lynnie k :D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by candi
    Ladies,
    did you know you can take the season test online? Check it out here: http://www.colormebeautiful.com/seasons/index.html

I am straight Autumn, which doesn't surprise me, I do love oranges, greens, browns and yellows, love fall colors, but really there isn't a color I don't like, well, except white maybe.
    I took the test and I am sunny and bright :lol:

Blog Entries
    I just went to you tube and watched the couching video's and I think I am going to do this on my AOTH looks like fun

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sewnmom
    oh girls, i just got back from heart dr.. just a precaustion...they couldn't get my heart rate down , to take pics. so they cancelled proceedure, and that cancels my surgery for next mon... i have a space on the 21st, so maybe then.
    thanks for the encouragement linda, wouldn't that be nice, to work-out together..i'll be prayin for you and your surgery.
    still can't wait to get all my material together for AOTH. molly
    Were you too excited about the AOTH :?: :?: :?:
    Sorta sorry to hear they cancelled your surgery. Hope your knee isn't keeping you from sleeping at night. Guess I need to move you on my calendar to the 21st then. Take care. :-D

Please keep up posted.

Molly so sorry to hear you had probs and they cancelled the surgery. I am sending you some calming vibes so that when the 21st comes you will be fine.

Elle

Blog Entries
    Molly, how disappointing for you - you must have already got mentally prepared for it, and now it isn't going to happen when you thought. I hope everything works out well for you later.

In the meantime, you get to prepare a bit more for this quilt, so don't get too disheartened.

Molly, so sorry that your surgery has to be rescheduled. Take deep breaths and practice breathing slowly. We forget how to breathe sometimes.

Page 92 of 425 FirstFirst ... 42 82 91 92 93 102 142 192 ... LastLast