Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23

Thread: The FWS Quilt-Along Update Page

Oh wow, I so love the look of your blocks! I have no suggestions--I'm like Jeanie: I rearranged mine about a 100 times and everytime I created new problems. Finally said "enough" and put them together. I just love the sashing and cornerstones. So pretty all together. You have been a busy bee!!
    I pray for peace today and hope I don't have to tomorrow.

When I was accused of living in a fantasy world I almost fell off my unicorn.

Oh I love it! Great work QuiltE! What I noticed right away was Row 1 - Block 5 and Row 2, Block 4. They seem really similar in style (small triangles). Of course no one would probably notice it anyway you put them.

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Beautifully Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    No suggestions, but oh, they are beautiful! You're going to have one lovely quilt. I've finally been putting mine together and I know I didn't get it "right," but I was so tired of moving them around and not accomplishing anything I just went for it. Hope to get at least one of the twins done in a couple of weeks -- in between other projects and chores. Good job, QuiltE. You may have started late but you'll have yours done before mine.
    "I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them." ~ Author Unknown but I agree!

Thanks Ladies for your oohs and aaahs ..... it helps keep me motivated to get back to it as soon as I can!

Thanks
    JeanieG and OKSGlad for the catch on those blocks .... I've made a note and will see what I can do with them when I go back to the design wall. Anyone else? ... please!

It's so good to "see" you
    Evie! The first Pony Club Milestone thread (blocks 1-15) was started yesterday, so please trot on over and chat with everyone as they drooooool away those around the campfire!!!

We've missed you in the PC, but understand that you've got a lot on your plate right now, and know why the FWS has gone to the back burner. I'm anxious to see your FWS when the time comes. Are you planning to do the two quilts identical? or something unique about each? (sashing? cornerstones? borders? etc?) I couldn't believe how much my blocks changed as I added the sashing .... so know yours is going to come together to be even more stunning than we ever thought they'd be. All in good time ... the wait for you will be ever so worthwhile!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sew many ideas ... just sew little time!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QuiltE, your FWS is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Love the colors! What a masterpiece!!

Quilt E, it is beautiful!!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 22 23