Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 157 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Blog Entries
    SunlitenSmiles,
    I LOVE your fabric! What is the name, manufacturer? Is it a new line, or have you had it for a while?

Blog Entries
    Seattle Bay Fabrics ....2006 .....design: FLOW 01 ......Kona Bay Fabrics
    (I bought 6 colorways of this print/blender)

the print is:
    Northcott, Flowers of the Month Club - February Violets #2795 by Ro Gregg
    (feels like silk)
    Last edited by SunlitenSmiles; 10-15-2012 at 05:33 AM.

Blog Entries

leaving now to go to the beach to play with DGGD while DGDIL has an appointment.....then DGDIL wants to sew, she is an enthuastic beginner.....and she wants to shop too, which will be fun as I have been shopping stash for last 2 1/2 years.

Six & a half yards total?? 4 x 1 1/3 = 5 plus 2 x 3/4? Did I read this correctly? Seems like a lot of fabric. TY
    Dotty in NYC

Omg I am loving all the fabrics. Mine are percolating a bit. Not real sure of the contrast. But....the red is washing as I type. Finally gathered enough to do a full load. Gotta love those red towels my son uses. Oh, Northcott, bestest fabrics in the world. Also love Modas. The feel is just so nice and there's never a question about buying them online. Trying to think of a goodie to bring with. Perhaps a peach cobbler with a bit of 1/2 and 1/2 for topping??? Not quite as on the hips as pure cream. LOL As If.

Blog Entries
    Well I would love to join cause it sounds like way too much fun. But sadly I need to try and make 3 more quilts for Christmas pretty sure the gifted quilts won't all get done in time but hopefully started. If this quilt was going to be at least a Queen size leaning more to a size 92x92 I might be able to join....

Wow, been a lot of activity and busy people!

Ok, on to business - hope I don't offend anyone with my comments.

reeskyler - I think you need more contrast on you E fabric expecially having A and D light fabrics.

bibliostone - welcome!

clevermom - perhaps you have too much white. And using fat quarters will be possible if you have plenty of them -- you will lose a lot when you cut. Also, don't use too whites - E and D. A C & F are lovely. Do you have a B with more color?

Nelco - pretty colors, and yes, a gray would work. But I would switch D & C - C should be darker than D

urgods - I'm afraid with the way this will be cut, this print is kind of large.

Haylilliam - like top choices, they will be gret.

Dotty - I agree, seems like a lot, but don't forget the size. And you know you lose a bit when you cut. And there is a bit extra.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Quote Originally Posted by paintmejudy View Post
    Wow, been a lot of activity and busy people!

Ok, on to business - hope I don't offend anyone with my comments.

reeskyler - I think you need more contrast on you E fabric expecially having A and D light fabrics.

bibliostone - welcome!

clevermom - perhaps you have too much white. And using fat quarters will be possible if you have plenty of them -- you will lose a lot when you cut. Also, don't use too whites - E and D. A C & F are lovely. Do you have a B with more color?

Nelco - pretty colors, and yes, a gray would work. But I would switch D & C - C should be darker than D

urgods - I'm afraid with the way this will be cut, this print is kind of large.

Haylilliam - like top choices, they will be gret.

Dotty - I agree, seems like a lot, but don't forget the size. And you know you lose a bit when you cut. And there is a bit extra.
    Judy you are too clever answering everyone and being so helpful. You are the perfect person to do this.

I am new to this site..joined today. I want to try this project.

Will these work?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 11 of 157 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast