Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Blocks of the Month and Week
Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride >

Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Judy's 3rd MYSTERY QUILT train ride

Old 10-26-2012, 01:56 PM

Thanks Diva for stepping up with the clues tomorrow. Tell Judy we are all sending her get well wishes!!!! Got my blocks done just haven't been able to post them, need to buy a new camera over the weekend hopefully if I can find a cheap one.LOL Will bewaiting for the new clues in the food car and will be muching on pumpkin cookies yummy There's enough for all some with chocolate or butterscotch chips and some with the chips and nuts.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Gretchen View Post
.. played around with a few fabric choices.... what do you think?
I like #1...& I really love these fabrics!
Old 10-26-2012, 02:27 PM

I finished my apricot white chocolate chip biscotti willing to share! the anise seed ones are in the ovenand need another hour to finish and cool so save a bit of coffee for those also.

I love the fabrics and for the mystery what do you think D should be I think a small print with that aqua/teal in it would be perfect.

Please give our best wishes for a speedy recovery, a safe return home and we will be waiting to get her back. To those of you in the wake of that big storm tie your HATS DOWN. (hey out of curiosity anyone wear purple hats? with red feathers?)
Old 10-26-2012, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I finished my apricot white chocolate chip biscotti willing to share! the anise seed ones are in the ovenand need another hour to finish and cool so save a bit of coffee for those also.

I love the fabrics and for the mystery what do you think D should be I think a small print with that aqua/teal in it would be perfect.

Please give our best wishes for a speedy recovery, a safe return home and we will be waiting to get her back. To those of you in the wake of that big storm tie your HATS DOWN. (hey out of curiosity anyone wear purple hats? with red feathers?)
I think the teal print would work best, too, but haven't spotted one yet. I did order a light ginger/gold small dot that blends with the tiny flowers in "C", so we'll see. There are dots in the background of "B", so it might work.

Since I live in the usual hurricane path in Louisiana, I feel your pain in the northeast! Stock up on batteries and snacks and batten down the hatches!
Old 10-26-2012, 03:18 PM

Reeskyler, my second graders delighted in purple. Purple clothes, purple backpacks, purple shoes, purple art. Everything purple OR pink. So I think purple is for the young, but we'll play nice and share it with those who are older!

The winds are from Frankenstorm, and they seem to be about what we normally have with this kind of storm. We'll be fine, it looks like places further North will get the brunt of it.

Judy's in the hospital? Oh, let her know we miss her, but Poker Diva, you'll do just great! So glad you are able to help. See everyone tomorrow!
Old 10-26-2012, 03:39 PM

Katy, I really like your choices.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:54 PM

Thank you, Sauki. Your avatar is hilarious! Is she dressed for Halloween?
Old 10-26-2012, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva View Post
attention!!!! Attention!!!!. I will be posting the clue tomorrow morning as judy is in the hospital having thrown her back out. That is all the info i have right now but if i here more i will pass it on. I am told she is doing ok. I am up early in the morning so i will post early.
Sending her my best wishes and hope she is better soon
Old 10-26-2012, 04:08 PM

Had my hip replacement on Monday the 15th and while getting ready to come home on the 16th went south with resperatory failure. Ended up in ICU for 4 days. they thought I might have thrown an emybolis or had a heart attack. Will the CT scan of the lungs showed a very small area of pneumonia, had an arteriogram and all is very clean for my age, Finally made it home on Monday, 6 days late. This is my first day on the computer.

Love all the fabrics. Have a lot of ideas so when able to walk more in my own will get fabric then. Am printing off the instructions and so far looks good. Am waiting for tomorrow.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:54 PM

Good grief, grandme26. Glad you are all better. That didn't sound good at all. Welcome back.