Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   2012-2013 Dear Jane Stickle 2d Cyber Party Pictures and Discussion (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/2012-2013-dear-jane-stickle-2d-cyber-party-pictures-discussion-t175669.html)

DottyD 01-22-2014 12:23 AM

WOW Gladys beautiful as ever - Stunning work !!

Cre8tvlwyr 01-22-2014 09:35 AM

Gladys!!! WOW!! your work is beautiful :) as always and we all agree - I dont know which my favorite is - I love your RS3 triangle [that's one I still have waiting to be done]

SheriR 01-22-2014 10:24 AM

Really beautiful and inspiring work, Gladys. Do you have a color system like "around the world".

CindyA 01-22-2014 12:01 PM

Beautiful, Gladys!!

QuiltingNinaSue, have you worked with the software lately? I played around with it for a while this morning and printed out some for paper piecing. I find it to be a difficult software to get used to.

GV09 01-22-2014 02:19 PM

Thank you you, Ann Clare, for looking and comment!

GV09 01-22-2014 02:22 PM

Thanks, Anael! I love dressmaking! In 5 months I did 2 pants, 2 shirts, 2 t-shirts and a dress on way! I am happy because finally I have clothes to my size and colors and fabrics selected by me! A big hug for you!

GV09 01-22-2014 02:22 PM

Thank you very much, DottyD!

QuiltingNinaSue 01-22-2014 02:22 PM

CindyA, thanks for the thought. Yes, I did not think they built the CD to be 'user friendly'. I was so lost, I signed up with Quilting on the Square BOM, starting January 10th...they include excellent directions and are as close as a phone call if I get stuck on something. I am doing their "Spike Your English" 14 x 16 blocks (free patterns) right now, very pleased with Mary's design and instructions on them. Since I am starting on A 1-A 10, I am not on the same pages as the rest of you...but love how they have put the packet of instructions together and their choices of fabric. I think I can...I think I can...I think I can.:o

GV09 01-22-2014 02:26 PM

Thanks a lot, Gus! I like RS-3 too but I can not choose a favorite yet, some designs, I like other colors combination and I think triangles that the blocks, but no decision yet in this respect are most beautiful!

GV09 01-22-2014 02:36 PM

Thank you, SheriR! It resembles the "all around the world". But I had a problem, I have very little fabric (only one fat quarter of various colors) and in my country, there is now a ban on purchases abroad. So I should I use what I have. Therefore, to make it enough for all of the quilt, I use all colors, though it is not very elegant or following a color scheme. I am only following the "all around the world" in a line of the violetas-lilas - purple (my favorite color) and the central yellow. The rest goes as I think that it looks better.That was my reason of follow my own program from block to block, the color theme and I should get out of the initial programming that made Gus for all of us so kindly!
A hug!