Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

janRN 02-11-2016 09:32 AM

Brr-winter has finally hit western PA. It's 12* with a minus 20* windchill. On days like this I don't miss getting up at 5:30am, dressing for work, scraping my car and sliding down one hill and up another to get to work. I'm so happy to be retired!

Getting lots of sewing done, working on the 4" pp minis from Quilting on the Square. I love these monthly blocks--they're so cute. Have Pasta Fagioli in crockpot, bread baking in bread machine----mmm my house smells so good.

Looks like lots of you are working on projects. Carrie, that table topper turned out cute--I've used some of my 50 star blocks for runners & toppers. QNS love the colors in your latest project. Everyone else just want to say "hi", haven't been here for awhile and just got caught up. Have a great day ladies and keep on sewin'.

QuiltingNinaSue 02-11-2016 03:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Keep warm JanRn.

The House that Jack built and Midnight Path is growing:[ATTACH=CONFIG]542487[/ATTACH]Dh says its too dark for him.

And our 'little' kitten has grown a bit: [ATTACH=CONFIG]542488[/ATTACH]

oksewglad 02-11-2016 05:13 PM

Nice progress, QNS....Mega looks like several of our outdoor cats....

This week I sewed a checkerboard game quilt with tokens as well as a 17 pair match game using kiddie prints...managed to get a picture before it was sent off to NC for a school fundraiser...yesterday QBuddies got together to sew...fun day...

dublb 02-11-2016 05:23 PM

Sue! That is lovely! I am so looking forward to seeing who it comes out!

dublb 02-11-2016 05:25 PM

We are not going to Brady. DH is just way too bruised!

JeanieG 02-11-2016 09:21 PM

Poor guy Bev! Sure hope he feels better soon.

Such a pretty kitty, QNS! Looks like he loves you!

QuiltingNinaSue 02-13-2016 03:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I may rip out the whole start pictured above. That was door number one.

Door number two: [ATTACH=CONFIG]542607[/ATTACH] this one is set right to see the 'pattern' of the quilt. I love the effect of lights and dark here better. What do you think? If it is worth doing, its worth doing right.

oksewglad 02-13-2016 04:18 PM

Lovely color combinations, QNS....

I worked til 3:00 today.. locked the door at 5:30...needless to say I'm tired...no lunch and on my feet all day...

JeanieG 02-13-2016 06:07 PM

Gosh really long day OK! I'd be very tired too.

QNS - I like both layouts!

dublb 02-13-2016 06:20 PM

Sue, I really like the second lay out.
I worked on my 10 min blocks today. I am almost done w/the blocks. I also went to one of DGNephew's b-day party. He is 3. He was so cute.
I don't feel well tonight. I think I am gonna head to bed in a bit.