Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Anael 02-13-2013 01:19 PM

Update on Bram and Isa: Bram is doing ok. Isa is having problems, she has an infection in one of her legs. She's a very sick tiny girl.

Honchey 02-13-2013 02:48 PM

GrannyQ, I know exactly how you feel...we aren't ready yet either!!!

gardnergal970 02-13-2013 03:54 PM

Looking closely at Isa, I can see that she has gained a little cushioning under her skin! Such good care she is getting. I can't imagine how DDIL felt when holding her for the first time. What a milestone! Pray for continued life.

QuiltE 02-13-2013 04:48 PM

CarrieM and Ladies ... the anticipation builds!! I'm so excited for our blocks to be on our way. When they get here, it will be just like Christmas for me!!!!!!!!

A real ^5 for you CarrieM for coordinating the swap and Anael's fabric package. Thanks So Much!!! :)

Honchey ... You're one special lady to continue looking after this group! Bless You and Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

JanRN ... Your day away ... an early ♥ Day FART? :)

MiraB ... gotta love your guard dog ...... asleep on the job!! :) Cute!!!!!!

Anael ... love the celebration banner the nurses created for Isa! Those ladies have spirit! :) When you put it in perspective of our weights and gains, they've made huge progress in their gains! And yes the tears started to pour when I saw Isa with her Mom for the 1st time!!!! So special!!! :) And I bet my tears are no where near those shed by her DDIL/DS/DGM!!!!!!!!!! Here's to growth and health for these wee ones!

oksewglad 02-13-2013 05:33 PM

As a sister of a pediatric ICU nurse; I know how much those nurses care. It takes a special person to care for these tiny little ones. They celebrate every milestone.

Guess what? My BB's made the long trek across NE Iowa (seriously only about 120 miles) I was surprised they got here today. Oh and so lovely-thanks dear friends. Appropriate regards will be given once I get this house cleaned in preparation for a big group for pot luck on Saturday. Back to the dirt (i mean salt) mine.

QuiltE 02-13-2013 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by oksewglad (Post 5859775)
As a sister of a pediatric ICU nurse; I know how much those nurses care. It takes a special person to care for these tiny little ones. They celebrate every milestone.

Guess what? My BB's made the long trek across NE Iowa (seriously only about 120 miles) I was surprised they got here today. Oh and so lovely-thanks dear friends. Appropriate regards will be given once I get this house cleaned in preparation for a big group for pot luck on Saturday. Back to the dirt (i mean salt) mine.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Now that's exciting .............. you'll be able to pet them to keep you motivated to be ready for your company on Saturday! :)

dublb 02-13-2013 06:32 PM

Ohhhh! I can't wait till I git mine! Hooray for OK gittin' hers. :)

Honchey 02-13-2013 06:38 PM

The anticipation is killing meeeeee!!!!

mirabelle 02-13-2013 07:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Anael, prayers coming your way for Isa, I hope she recovers quickly. Thank you for letting me know that Mick liked his parcel...

As promised here is my Jamestown Landing all finished. Another ufo bites the dust:D

mirabelle 02-13-2013 07:33 PM

oops I forgot the flip the photo, it is sideways;)