Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

deranged_damsel 03-21-2013 05:16 AM

well SOMEONE has to be the behind! dont they??? :D its probably me this time.... sigh! oh well.

Drama with my sister, she is looking for apartments and moving out in the next week or so. I called up her DH and talked with him yesterday (have known him since he was a little kid) and talked with him about Sis, I hope she isnt angry with me for doing it, Im worried about her health, I think there is something else going on with her cause there is crazy and there is CRAZY and I KNOW BOTH!!! :D says the deranged one :D

Honchey 03-21-2013 06:02 AM

I'm waiting & waiting & waiting for a photo......everytime I go on the cp I, of course, come here first and after Janie saying she got her MB, I expect to see a photo...I am like a spoiled child...I want it yesterday....I'll come back later to see ....hoping...hoping...hoping.....off to accucut some 1.5" & 2.5" squares.
Oksewglad want some 1.5" squares????

JanieW 03-21-2013 06:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Honchey (Post 5943535)
I'm waiting & waiting & waiting for a photo......everytime I go on the cp I, of course, come here first and after Janie saying she got her MB, I expect to see a photo...I am like a spoiled child...I want it yesterday....I'll come back later to see ....hoping...hoping...hoping.....off to accucut some 1.5" & 2.5" squares.
Oksewglad want some 1.5" squares????

Sorry Honchey,

I wasn't sure we were supposed to post pictures and reveal our partner until everyone had theirs. I can't keep you in suspense any longer.

I got this wonderful block from QuiltE. I think it's called friendship flower. If that isn't the original name, it's what I am going to call it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]403223[/ATTACH]

Honchey 03-21-2013 06:44 AM

Oh Janie, it is so pretty!!! I love it...Good job QuiltE....I like the flower pattern...everything is perfect...great sewing & trimming of the seams...I just noticed the polka dots!!!! I love polka dots and the dots are all straight too!!! You are a lucky girl Janie!!!!

oksewglad 03-21-2013 06:59 AM

QE you did a bang up job on this one. I see the peach "friends" fabric in one of the pinwheels. Lucky girl, Janie!
Sure Honchey send a few--that's another project to get back to. I can wait until it's my turn to be your mystery block recipient. Thanks.

Anael 03-21-2013 07:13 AM

Isn't it a beauty Janie? I told QuiltE I want one too :)

QuiltE 03-21-2013 09:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:D:DGood News and Bad News!!:D:D

JanieW got her MB ... I didn't mean for it to be ahead of schedule!!!
I mailed it as though it were going out of country, being that when she sent me the PCBB, everyone around the world received their BB before I did. So I figured, if I sent it then, it should arrive pretty much on schedule. Looks like our CP huskies must have had spring fever and zipped right along.

Thanks JanieW and All for the kind words. Yes, it's called "Flower of Friendship" from QuiltersCache. Looks like it coordinates with your couch, JanieW.

Here's another picture of it, along with it's baby sister ...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]403248[/ATTACH]

Anael .
.. Oh what a joyous day for your DDIL and Isa! :) I'm sure there were a LOT of tears that the moment had come! :) Soon Bram will be with her too. And yes, Bram definitely needs some MAN clothes! :) ENJOY tmro's FART! :)

What? Canada ahead of others in the breastfeeding debate? It's just somewhat naturally accepted and expected now. However, many still raise their brows or shake their heads, but they better not be noticed ... or else! :D

MiraB ... I laughed when you said you got your new car, because you cried when your DH said NO and you burst into tears! So it'd be no problem to tell him about the new black Singer!! :)

DDamsel ... {{{HUGS}}} We'll n'er tell your DSis. Good Luck in the apartment hunting, and hopefully get your home back to yourself. BTW how are the puppies doing?

QuiltE 03-21-2013 09:28 AM

GrannyQ ... CONGRATULATIONS! on your finishing your PC blocks. It's going to be another real showcase, especially with your attic windows sashings. How did you make out with your sister?

QNSue .... HAPPY 47th ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!
Here's to a day full of memories from over the years ... and I believe a roadtrip for lunch out, and perhaps times for a FART, too? :D

JeanieG 03-21-2013 10:02 AM

Oh Janie, that is indeed a beauty! Great job QuiltE! We should be seeing a lot of beautiful blocks in the next few days!

carriem 03-21-2013 01:18 PM

Janie--yay for you getting your MB!

QE--nice job on the block...I like your mini. I didn't make one of my March MB, but think after seeing yours and hearing about others I will have to do that with my scraps.

My MB went in the mail yesterday...I would guess it will arrive no later than Saturday. :)