Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

Anael 12-24-2013 12:57 AM

Oh well I don't see a picture, do you?

mirabelle 12-24-2013 03:20 AM

Hi everyone...
DD is typing this coz she's amazing and knows how to use an iPhone....... 😇😇

Computer down... Mirabelle depressed... Send chocolate and fabric before the world ends!!

(DD still typing... Hehe)

Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope you and your families have a wonderful joy filled holiday!!

Might be off the air for 2 weeks or so.. Now I'm really depressed!! HELP!! Does morse code work?? Or maybe smoke signals??
Will help mum send messages before I run back to my house an away from the internet free madness!! Hahahaha

Love you all
Karen and lauren :-)

Anael 12-24-2013 04:28 AM

Smoke signals :D :D Wow, two of us without internet!! That's bad. I can imagine Mirabelle is depressed ;) I would be too without internet.

QuiltingNinaSue 12-24-2013 06:14 AM

Packet is in the mail, Mirabelle, and let's hope it has flown directly there. Sorry, you have lost your internet for two weeks...and no sewing, either, I would be climbing the walls!:mad: Let's hope the little elves will work their magic!

No picture Anael.

Its a minus 14 here this morning, expected to rise to 19 above. We are going to my hometown and mail the USA bound packages today...so they will be in the mail....a bit late, you may have to dunk the cookies if they have turned hard, or worse case, crumble them for the birds....or just throw them away.

Stay warm (or cool) and safe.

Anael 12-24-2013 06:56 AM

QNS, I can't thank you enough!!! Your package just arrived. How did you know I always need pins and those you sent me are all different. So now I can't blame it on the pins anymore :D I've never seen the clear fabric grabbers before, those are great! And the I Spy directions with templates......lovely! ! ! ! Now I have to make an I Spy quilt :)
Thanks so very much <3<3

QuiltingNinaSue 12-24-2013 07:10 AM

I figured with three darling grandchildren, you could use that I SPY template. Since it takes 145 pieces to make a quilt, maybe there will be a surprise in the New Year for you from other Grandsew Grams... The pins are a gift from Quilt in a Day, who sent it to me by mistake...and not what I ordered...so there was not a charge,so enjoy. We talked about those little stick on template things and I was in Des Moines after our conversation from way back and I picked up some for you. I am so happy you got yours , and to know that you got it... Now we wait on Canada delivery and Australia.

janRN 12-24-2013 08:51 AM

Anael, were you trying to post of pic of your Rosie quilt??????? (Just kidding!)

Anael 12-24-2013 09:16 AM

Jan ! ! ! ! :D :D :D :D

QuiltingNinaSue 12-24-2013 01:28 PM

Not too busy here today; I sent emails to the USA persons and gave them a tracking number and expected time of delivery. If you did not receive an email contact me please. My work for today is done. Picture this: A gingerbread house....slices of bread built into a 'house' and the spice 'ginger' under its 'roof' of bread. LOL!:D

Anael 12-24-2013 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'll try again :)