Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-t206507.html)

janRN 03-07-2014 05:23 AM

Beautiful block from OK--and what a beauty of a quilt you'll have!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, QE!!!!!!!

QuiltingNinaSue 03-07-2014 06:05 AM

Happy Birthday, QE! Lovely blocks; no, I have no suggestions here. It is 36 degrees here and rapidly climbing higher. Great day to work outside, pruning roses.

Loved the photo of your cat, Anael.

QuiltE 03-07-2014 06:26 AM

OKSGlad ... good thought about the MBs on point! I was SewGlad to get your packet too ... and the blues surprise made me anything but blue. I was jumping with delight. Bless You!

MiraB ... What? you don't know what to do? *gasp* :)

JeanieG ... I knew I had to make Little Sisters with the MB or else I would probably never get back to it! Good idea on putting the two sets together. Are you going to combine them with your BBs too? .... or now that I think of it, did you already make your BB quilt?

JanRN ... thank you for your Public Service announcement, but NOT!!!! :D It really is just another day. I did go out for supper the other night with a friend. Today I'll be here. Have some WORK to do for a couple of clients and then hope to goof off early and get into the sewing room as my gift from-me-to-me! :D!

JanRN and QNS ... thank you for your birthday wishes!

Here is my birthday present to each of you ... and my first March Booster completion!
http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...42712.html#top

dublb 03-07-2014 01:47 PM

Hey guys! I'm back. I'm not sure if I told ya'll are not that I was goin' outta town for a bit. #1DSon wanted me ta not talk about it. Well on Wed he donated his kidney ta one o' his DFIL's. (His DWife's Step Dad.) The surgery went wonderfully & they sent us home yesterday. We were in San Antonio. The trip home was so painful for DSon that it' wasn't even funny a'tall.
I did send out my MB on Mon before I left town.
I see that my MB recipient doesn't know that it is comin' her way. I just got caught up on all 11 pages that I was behind on. :) SO much happenin' here. :) I don't have my block made for Anael either. (I do see that she knows that they are comin' now. :) ) I'm so sorry that I'm so far behind! I'll git caught up I promise. :)

JeanieG 03-07-2014 02:29 PM

dublb - wow - that was a wonderful thing for your #1 DS to do! Any surgery is painful, I hope that the surgery was successful for his DFIL. It is just amazing to me what they can do now a days! Who would of thought all these transplants would work so well when we first heard about them years ago.

QuiltE 03-07-2014 02:38 PM

DublB ... how wonderful that your son was a match for his wife's step-Dad. Many want to be donors, but are not matches. One of my neighbour's gave her kidney to her husband several years ago ... again a total coincidence that they were a match. Here's to his recovery!

mirabelle 03-07-2014 07:19 PM

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday Dear QuiltE Happy Birthday to you, I hope you have a wonderful day...

Dublb I hope your son and his FIL are recovering well, what a wonderful gift to give..

I only have 5 blocks to quilt on DH's quilt and I can share with you all, if I get off this computer I might have a chance of getting it finished today:D

QuiltE 03-07-2014 08:37 PM

woooohoooo MiraB is at it again!!!!!!!!!
Five blocks and a mile or two of binding to go and then we get to see it!
Thanks MiraB for your lovely singing! :):)
So many of you here on the QB made my day extra special by helping me celebrate it.
I know I am very fortunate!

Anael 03-07-2014 11:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
QuiltE, I love all the blocks you got! I have no idea about the setting but I'm sure you'll come up with something gorgeous :)

Dublb, that's a wonderful thing to do. Let's hope they both recover soon!

My prunus is starting to bloom!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466187[/ATTACH]

QuiltE 03-08-2014 04:36 AM

Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!