Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 44 of 159 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Fabric bath! I see a new spa treatment coming up. Yep, since I'm doing scrappy too I had to dig through mine to find the coordinating one that were full WOF. I did consider just taking lots of coordinating shorter pieces, but that was way more time consuming. It's so quick to just sew those strips and cut them up it's kind of addicting. I am very tempted to make more but am working on 2 UFOS right now....the funky dawg and funky cat quilts for my kids. Some of you did those too I think.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

Blog Entries
    SheriR, The reds are pretty, but I would take those brights any day of the week.
    Sadiemae

Quote Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
    Same here PokerDiva! I thought maybe I was losing it at first! Now I realize that it is the website problem.
    I hope they get this fixed soon I don't like looking for my last read post too ,come on computer genius's fix this please.I know you are trying and I do appreciate all your hard work, not complaining just agreeing

Quote Originally Posted by materialgrl View Post
    I hope they get this fixed soon I don't like looking for my last read post too ,come on computer genius's fix this please.I know you are trying and I do appreciate all your hard work, not complaining just agreeing
    Hey girls! I have my subscribed threads set so I see the newest posting first so pages are in reverse order. Go to settings then to In account general settings, go to "Thread Display Options" then go to "Thread Display Mode" then "Linear-Newest First." This way I see the newest postings first.
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

oooo Sapdoggie and QuilterMomma used the magic word. Gotta go get me some for lunch!!!

And those reds posted are beautiful.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Quote Originally Posted by yayaquilts View Post
    Hey girls! I have my subscribed threads set so I see the newest posting first so pages are in reverse order. Go to settings then to In account general settings, go to "Thread Display Options" then go to "Thread Display Mode" then "Linear-Newest First." This way I see the newest postings first.
    thanks for the info.

all this computer geek stuff is driving me nuts. all i want is to see a statement like "click here to see newest first". searching through all those options with tech speak are for those familiar with geek speak. please, understand my son is a computer geek and he hears plenty from me about this very subject.

my new operating system has bookmarks under tools which is noted by a wrench on the toolbar. that is just stupid. bookmarks used to be a separate option and should still be.

ok, i am over the rant now. just getting too old for these changes. lol!

by the way, everyone's choices are absolutely grand. can't wait to see how they all turn out.
    pdcakm alias pat
    If things go wrong, don't go with them. ~Roger Babson

Where is lesson 2, at this time ? DenaAH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DenaAH View Post
    Where is lesson 2, at this time ? DenaAH
    The first clue is on posts #312 and #313.
    Sadiemae

Thank You !

Blog Entries
    everyone is talking about how hard it is to find the latest post or the fir clue. i'm irritated that i had my computer geek son help me download the picture of my fabric choices and i even saw the post so why did my typed words appear on my post but not the picture?
    I love all the different choices even those that i necessarily wouldn't make but thats where the fun is--learning about people through the fabrics chosen. Your choices tell people a lot about you...conservative, wild, laid back, calm, exciting,bold,crazy, or whatever.
    Hope nobody mixes me up with Irishrose--i think we are a bit different just like our names.

Page 44 of 159 FirstFirst ... 34 43 44 45 54 94 144 ... LastLast