Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: For All of You Animal Lovers

My DH and I take in rescue dogs. It is expensive but quite rewarding. This morning we received a video entitled "Smart dog". If any of you are interested in watching this, it was so wonderful, both my DH and I cried during the whole thing. Google Skidboot and watch the video of this dog. Or, if you want, send me your e-mail and I will forward it to you. It was so great to watch. Warmed our hearts.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing. Our 4 dogs and 2 cats were throw-away animals. They are the best and have enriched our lives.

Thanks! I will have to watch on BF's computer, we have dial up so it wouldnt work. Cant wait to see it!

We rescue dogs and find them new homes. I think there are several on this message board that do this.

Quote Originally Posted by M.E.H.
    We rescue dogs and find them new homes. I think there are several on this message board that do this.
    Unfortunately, we haven't been successful finding homes for ours. We currently have 10 dogs. Fortunately most of them are smaller dogs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkie
    My DH and I take in rescue dogs. It is expensive but quite rewarding. This morning we received a video entitled "Smart dog". If any of you are interested in watching this, it was so wonderful, both my DH and I cried during the whole thing. Google Skidboot and watch the video of this dog. Or, if you want, send me your e-mail and I will forward it to you. It was so great to watch. Warmed our hearts.
    Bless you for what you are doing. My dogs are both rescue dogs. The Great Dane was in a puppy mill popping out puppies twice a year for the first 4 years of her life. (She knew I was typing about her and came in to say Hi). She is wonderful, loves kids and stuffed animals. Her "brother" is a Rottie mix who was picked up as a stray at 5 months and lived in the shelter till I got him at 18 months. He is wonderful too, and the two of them are inseparable.

Thanks for sharing. What an amazing dog he was. Sad to hear of his passing. What a wonderful gift he brought to many's lives.

God bless you for what you are doing.

My husband and I rescue Cats,plus I found my Vet.will give me half price on visits and meds. plus meds. ready to expire.

Blog Entries
    pinkfish1234@hotmail.co

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast