Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Bucket Lists

Bucket Lists

Do you have a bucket list? What is it? When do you want to have it accomplished? Let's share!

I don't have one so far but you did get me thinking. However I do have several quilts I would like to make. Will never live long enough to do them. LOL

Blog Entries
    I've already done everything on mine. Now, life is an adventure with all the [good and bad] surprises that arrive on my doorstep
    Nancy in western NY

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
    I've already done everything on mine. Now, life is an adventure with all the [good and bad] surprises that arrive on my doorstep
    Lucky lady. I want to go to Scotland. We had a trip planned, but my mother got ill and we couldn't go. We just retired so I'm thinking next year is it. And I want to make a 1930's retro print sampler quilt.

wow besides the four quilts i need to finish. i have no idea
    where to start. lots of them.

Blog Entries
    I am fortunate. Been out and in this country, done what I wanted when I was younger and unmarried. Married a man who didn't care to travel much, but saw a lot of the US. Really not much of anything left that I really want to do. I am content.

I have been very fortunate too...I've been all over the US and Canada, and last year my DS and DDIL saw to it that I got to go to Italy with her and my DGD...my husband was in the Navy so we traveled more than I really wanted but we met lots of wonderful people along the way and got to do a lot of different things.
    My only thing left on my bucket list is that I want to skydive this year...and i will! Oh, and finish all my quilts I want to make...
    If you feel like you're special...it's 'cause you are!
    Momto5

I want to go back to the apartment in New York City's Lower East Side where I spent the first nine (very happy) years of my life, get inside and look around. So many good childhood memories of our home and the neighborhood.

We have a heavy Irish roots I've been to a few areas where our family is from I'd love to follow up on the rest of the family areas. I'd love to see the pyramids in Egypt I have an aunt that works at the digs over there. A lot of the easier stuff I've already done. I'd give anything to spend a weekend with Amy Butler or Jinny Beyer's!

Mine may sound kinda unusual & it's actually something I have NO control over. I want a grandbaby. My DS & DIL so far haven't had any luck (she has "female problems") & my DD just got engaged, so that may take a while (plus she's a lawyer so who knows if she even wants to have kids). I've always wanted to be a grandmother. Is that too weird?

And I want to go back to the Minneapolis Institure of Art with my family. And make a zillion quilts. And weigh 100 pounds again.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast