Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: computer problems

Just wanted you to know if I am not around for awhile I am having computer problems..My laptop is popping up antivirus junk and it won't let me online..I am on our old..old.. computer right now..It is slow slow and will freeze without notice so..check back in later...hopefully it can be fixed...will miss ya'll

I just sent my laptop in for service AGAIN! This time it is the power cord socket that is loose and goes to battery when it is plugged in and the screen goes dark! This is the third time since August that it has to be sent off! I am using a borrowed laptop from work. Thankfully I work for someone who trusts me! I would be really beside myself without access.

Talked to someone else who had a virus as well. Hope it can be fixed and you can get it back soon.

Blog Entries
    I hope that you get it fixed really soon!!!

dianemic, a few hints on computer, hit start button, go to all programs, then to accessories, then to system tools. click on disk defragmenter hit defragment, minimize , then later go to same programs and hit disk clean up. this releases un needed files and cleans up so computer will run faster. also go to control panel, go to internet connections click on it then screen comes up go to browsing history go to delete cookies and temportary files hit delete. it will clean up files so compute will run faster. betty

hope you get it fixed.

Oh, I hope you get it fixed soon.