Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
I've been attacked with a case of grumpy-itis >

I've been attacked with a case of grumpy-itis

I've been attacked with a case of grumpy-itis

Old 10-01-2011, 06:56 PM

how is your blood sugar? you almost sound like me, before i knew that i was diabetic.I was not a happy person my blood sugar was all out of whack. But i am much much better now I just have to take meds. watch what i eat and exercise and try not to let things stress me out.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:10 AM

My blood work is fine. I get it done yearly pretty much.
I'm doing better after taking some of everyone's advice.

I've increased my exercising-I'm doing my bosu exercise videos at least 2 x a week and walking more. Added a multivitamin and B complex suplement-I had been taking them but the B complex makes me slightly nauseous a couple hours after I take it even with food. And I get this weird taste in my mouth-dh calls me my dragon breath, so I make sure to have mint gum to chew on in case it shows up.

I'm taking time for myself, making me a priorty instead of taking car of everyone else. And I'm listening to my feelings instead of pushing them down or ignoring them. What am I really angry about? What about this situtation is pushing my buttons?

The next time I visit my doctor I think I'll ask about a mild anti-depressent because it's crazy everytime I turn around, I start to cry about anything remotely sad or touching. Two and half men season opener, I cried at Charlie's funeral, this morning I was watching the news and they showed a thing about Tyra and how she started and I was crying. A friend of a co-worker who I'm not really friends with had a health scare and I started tearing up when I heard about it. Strange

In a way I don't want to get one them because I'm already fighting my weight. Don't want to get one that will make it harder.
But anyway, thanks everyone for the great advice and actually knowing that I'm not alone has helped a lot.

I love the THINK accronym. It's helped me keep my mouth shut recently.