Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Sick Computer

Well I had a very sick Computer Didn't even have time to let anyone know it just crashed., :cry: I have been having trouble now for awhile. Finally got tired of it all and put it in Hospital. That was Thursday, got it out at 4:00 today. My gosh I couldn't believe how often I went to this desk to get on line and no Computer. Isn't it funny how we get addicted to these things and especially this board. :lol: Not much wrong with Her they said just needed cleaning up like my older Kenmore sewing machine. Gotum both back now. :thumbup: Sixty for Machine and 70 for computer. :roll: But worth every cent. Now I have to put all my software back on. Like printer ETC.
    BillsBonBon

Blog Entries
    Glad to have you back with us!!! :D:D:D

I have a new laptop with Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 7. Of course, I can't get my email to work and my quilting machine software won't load. It is hard to teach an old dog new tricks!

Blog Entries
    Mine is about to die...I'm in the process now of getting stuff off of my HD so that I can change it out... then hopefully it'll last me awhile longer!

I'm glad yours is fixed and you're back with us!

It's amazing how attached you can become to the internet. I'm glad you got yours back and are back with us.