Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 UFO Therapy Thread - Sister Thread to 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month

Emma S: Welcome! You can do it--just keep plugging away--any little bit helps and gets you a little closer

Laura ya could pick out several o' those other blocks ta go around the star & add different borders ta 'em till they fit tagether. I just love how borders can fix "a multitude o' sins." (Sorry old sayin', it really means mistakes.)
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Gramajo: Thank you for the encouragement. I just ordered a camera, when it comes I will take pictures.

Thanks Bev. I think I am going to pull the star for a table topper, and see if I can just stick that other stuff together. If not, NewBee needs to get ready for a box!! lol

I am working on stuff though. I basted and got the binding ready for a basket weave piece I had played with. Hello table topper!! lol

EmmaS & Lara - I can't wait ta see what ya'll will come up with.
    Bev

Laura, I love your blocks! If those were my sample blocks I'd put the star in my quilt too. I don't have a picture but a group did a sampler called Just Takes Two last year, it had a big star and loads of other types of blocks and it was fantastic! I think it's such a great idea to make your sample blocks out of like colors! You end up with a fun sampler quilt some day. And who knows... In 100 years someone will remake it and start a following. Do I hear DearLaura?
    SheriR~
    2.5" stamp swap! Come join the fun.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t243923.html
    From Grandma's closet quilt album: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...bums18788.html
    ~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Blog Entries
    I've been working on some UFO baby quilts; have 2 done, one quilted, 2 ready to quilt and another top almost ready to go. Was hoping to get it all done this week. Now my sister's coming next week and all we will do is talk, but she's making a GFG from vintage fabric and we're going to raid my stash for additional hexies. Will be fun to work together and talk!
    Don't worry spider.
    I keep house
    casually.
    ---Basho
    I donate quilts to the AAQI.

OK - That's gonna be fun!
    Bev

I have just been workin' on the PC blocks & the blue & yellow blocks. Well last week I decided that I "had" ta finish somethin'. I pulled out a nearly finished baby quilt fro PL. I worked on it a li'le bit at a time & will finish it taday.
    Bev

As February is slipping into the past and March oh so quickly approaches, I want to congratulate everyone on their fantastic finishes!!! Big hugs of welcome to our new members and we are so excited to see your projects and finishes. The train whistle blowwwwssss whoootttttttttt whootttttttttttt, in welcome as you climb aboarddddd.
    I have to say I just love how this group has evolved. Everyone is so enthusiastic and supportive. You are all awesome!!! I want to say thank you to each of you for making this such a wonderful place to come and find the support we all need to get these UFOs out and finished!!! Big hugs and smilessssss.
    Linda Wedge White

I believe UFOs are like scraps, ferns and dust bunnies. Once you get two, they send spores out into the air and more just happen anywhere the spores meet.

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12 21 22 23 32 ... LastLast