we are all a riot!Originally Posted by k_jupiter
1. blue and white king-size "fans" blocks cut (more than 2 yrs)
2. scrappy queen-size "rob peter.." putting rows together (over 1 yr)
3. repro wallhanging "sisters choice" for my sister, in the cutting (just
4. red and brown queen-size (app.96 x 96 my favorite size)"twirlythingys"
(still cutting blocks at least 8-9 mos)
5. several "stack'n'whack" blocks (just to see what i really think)
6. part of a quilt top from the 20's i'm guessing, really ugly, that i have to
decide what to do with. (deciding for 7 years)
a. also, very neatly trimming and keeping all the cut-offs from everything in case i ever need them. ho ho
b. rewashing most of my stash that's so dusty from hanging around
c. actually organizing my patterns, tutorials and other printed matter into neat file folders. wish me luck.
d. tryng to clean up my sewing and quiltng room so i have space to sew and quilt.
AND FINALLY this year i finished two 100 x 100 quilts, "hexagons" and square "trip around the world" in the making for the last 33 years. my kids are so happy to finally get them they're considering donating them to the smithsonian as lost works of art seen in famous cave paintings. not much compared to what some of you do.