Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 103 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2797

Thread: Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun

Blog Entries
    Sophie2, that frog quilt is too cute. I embroidery frog blocks for a quilt for my daughter's college graduation and I included rule of life with them. I had gathered frog designs for quite a while. Hopefully, I can post pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Kathleen

Remember, people will see your quilts long after you are gone....NOT your housework!

Kathleen, your quilt is so cute! Now that I have worked on one frog quilt I would like to do others. I have some designs that I may put on a denium shirt.
    Sophie2

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie2 View Post
    Attached, I hope, is a picture of a quilt I recently finished. The eyes were to be appliqued on, but I found an eyeball to do with my embroidery machine, so used it. I really like the way it makes the frogs "Pop". Thanks for looking.
    I love this!!

Blog Entries
    Hi all! I hope you don't mine me joining in here. I own a Brother PE-770 embroidery machine. I bought not long after they came out, so I've had it for a while. I've made in-the-hoop projects, freestanding lace, embroidered on pockets for tote bags (and on the bags themselves), and now that I've joined a quilting guild I'm trying to think of designs in my collection that can be used on quilts. The PE-770 uses .PES files.

I also have Sierra's Era Universal for digitizing as well as Sew What Pro for lettering and design editing.

You can see some of the items I've embroidered on my flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ladybee...7600581317510/
    Last edited by labeelady; 07-13-2012 at 07:11 AM. Reason: add link to photos

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Sophie, your frog quilt is so cute. You must understand placement really well to get your frogs eyes to land just right.

Kath, your frog quilt for Emma is darling.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Blog Entries
    Sophie and Kathleen, your frog quilts are adorable.
    Labeelady, lovely things you've made! You're a busy bee! I also have the PE-770 and love it.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
    Sophie, your frog quilt is so cute. You must understand placement really well to get your frogs eyes to land just right.

Kath, your frog quilt for Emma is darling.

Linda, it may have been beginners luck. I haven't done that much where I have had to worry about placement.
    Sophie2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    If you join their Yahoo group you'll hear about specials and sales which don't happen often. I have several of the wall designs and they are gorgeous.
    Thank you for that tip - I'm now a member!

I have a Brother PE780D and I am so bumbed out. Was using it last night and was working right along and a buzzer went off that it was overloaded. I worked with it a little, but realized the hand wheel was very hard to turn. Sure hope something major didn't happen. My repair person will look at it next week to see what is wrong. Oh how I am singing the blues!!!!!
    Mary

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almond View Post
    I have a Brother PE780D and I am so bumbed out. Was using it last night and was working right along and a buzzer went off that it was overloaded. I worked with it a little, but realized the hand wheel was very hard to turn. Sure hope something major didn't happen. My repair person will look at it next week to see what is wrong. Oh how I am singing the blues!!!!!
    Almond, that happened with my Babylock once. Turns out there was nothing wrong with it at all. I just needed a rest. Sometimes if you use it too much it will freeze up. Of course I found that out after bringing it in for a check up and shelling out $125 ... *sigh* ... fingers crossed for you!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Page 103 of 280 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 102 103 104 113 153 203 ... LastLast