I thought I had my solution to quilting my quilt in halves and then joining the two pieces together. It will work, just not on this quilt. I found this floral print for the backing that
perfectly matched the binding I have cut. I didn't think it through when I purchased the fabric because the obvious flower bunches need to match
OPPPs....not going to work now.
I can either change the backing, add blocks to the back or quilt it as one piece. I have decided to quilt it as a whole quilt but I will not be happy. After sweating and getting it all sandwiched today......I discovered one row is WRONG. I have left it for today because I am disgusted with myself and the quilt.