Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Have Trouble Keeping Up On Here?

Blog Entries
    Oh that is a good chuckle! Sounds like me - My hubby doesn't even ask what I'm looking at anymore - He sees the YELLOW BACKGROUND and knows it's quilt related! LOL

Blog Entries
    So true, so true!!! Now that I am going to have an invalid dog, I have put his bed in my computer room. I'll be on here a lot, but not getting any sewing done since the sewing room is in the basement. And since I won't be spending any money for a while, I will just be drooling at all the great projects and ideas.

I think you just described about 99.9% of the people on here!!!!

Patti

Reality hits me hard. Ouch!

There is a Christian lady that does a video about taking care of a household. The million things that need to be done. It is hilarious. Don't remember her name. Your post sounds so much like her except it's about quilting. So funny.

this is me also. Hubby just came in and yes I am on the computer again. Why am I not sewing? Have to see what I have missed since yesterday.LOL
    Glad the laptop is in my sewing room, I can reach both at once.

currently living outside of nashville, tn
    hahahahahaha.....

Quote Originally Posted by justme2
    Here it is,barely 5am & most threads are full overnight.Of course,I have to see what I'm missing,so need to read them.
    Someone mentioned a pattern that looks good. Where to find it & I'm off to the races.Another thread has a new way of making a table runner,someone mentions a very easy way of doing binding.There's a fabric sale going on? & so it goes & goes.
    Someone wants breakfast ? point to the cereal.I'm busy! Pages to bookmark, sites to find, blogs to read.
    A quilt needs cut out,sewn,quilted? Later.....right now I'm trying to keep track of all the new quilt pics, patterns,books & notions I need. Besides,almost surely I'll find another quilt I like better, so why waste fabric. Don't I already have too many UFOs ? That's just a detail.Excuse me, someone just posted about a new gadget that sounds like something I need. Where's that thread ? Excuse me,I need to get busy...........
    you are as funny as Ditter! and I have to agree wholeheartedly with you. This place will be the end of me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy S.
    How funny. I'm ready to ask for a lap top so I can be in the same room that I need to be in. I have limited myself so I do manage to get something done.
    netbooks are cheaper and just as time-consuming!

[quote=justme2]Here it is,barely 5am & most threads are full overnight.Of course,I have to see what I'm missing,so need to read them.
    Someone mentioned a pattern that looks good. Where to find it & I'm off to the races.Another thread has a new way of making a table runner,someone mentions a very easy way of doing binding.There's a fabric sale going on? & so it goes & goes.

I think it is called ADDICTION, but what a great thing to be addicted to!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast