Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21

Thread: OK, so my long arm has to pay for itself-why doesn't his boat?

after reading all the posts, I'm very glad I'm single! People can only treat us how we let them.

When I went thru my divorce, my ex wanted me to inventory all of my craft and sewing items to arrive at a value. I told him I would if he would total up all of the beer he p....d away and all the $$$ he lost playing cards. He shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsparks
    When I went thru my divorce, my ex wanted me to inventory all of my craft and sewing items to arrive at a value. I told him I would if he would total up all of the beer he p....d away and all the $$$ he lost playing cards. He shut up.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it! Would never have thought of that.

There was a lady who bought a embrodiery machine, it was a wonderful machine. So much so, her dh and her went to the local large craft show that is well known. I watched her sweating up a storm, producing embrodiering names on pothoders, towels, golf stuff and on and on.She worked, he collected the money, no time to drink something, eat something, use the powder room. Just fast and furious. He husband standing behind her collecting the money, hurry hurry, hurry, ok, can't keep up, no time. So he starts taking orders and we will send it to you. Now not only did she work her fingers to the bone at the craft show, now she can go home and do it! She was not enjoying it all, I think she felt like a money machine. Next year, here they are at the craft show. MOney money money! I felt so bad for the lady! Be careful what you teach your dh!

i have my la for over 3 years and did more give aways and haven't earned a dime on it but i enjoy everything i do on it and i love to make quilts for other people some for cancer kids and homeless or what ever i feel like doing that just a man thing enjoy it maggied

Blog Entries
    Just quit justifying. Easy. Done and over with.

is he waiting for you to use his cross bow?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21