Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 28 of 110 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed)

Quote Originally Posted by zzmom View Post
    Here are the fabrics chosen for LovingIzabella`s quilt. She loves Orange and it is one of my faves too.
    I hope she likes these fabrics!
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these fabrics!! Are those butterflies in there?? WOW!! You did an awesome job picking out fabric for me. Thank you so much I am soooo excited to see what you make!
    Thank you!
    Hugs
    April

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these fabrics!! Are those butterflies in there?? WOW!! You did an awesome job picking out fabric for me. Thank you so much I am soooo excited to see what you make!
    Thank you!
    Hugs
    April
    Oh Yeah! I'm so glad I chose well for you! Possibly there may be a butterfly or two... Its funny how fabrics can really energize ones enthusiasm even more! I look forward to creating this quilt for you LovingIzabella!
    It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
    Edmund Hillary

Blog Entries

Linnie's fabric for her quilt

Ok Linnie, here is what I get to pick from for your quilt. Not sure which pile is best. Yep, those are scraps and small pieces, the tubs are full of scraps and that is only two of them, then that cupboard is full of my special Buggy Barn fabrics which I am leaning most towards for your quilt. Yep, those are mostly scraps but have some good chunks in there as well. Just thought I would let you decide from here. (LOL) If anyone wants to come over and help me get organized, that would be great. Yep this is last years mess I made making the 120 ufo projects.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Marytoddliz and I have connected, will be communicating more soon. Ideas are buzzing around my head, waiting for one to sit still long enough to grab.

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    Kind of interested to know if many will show pics of fabrics they are using, but not the pattern they have chosen. The one I chose is definitely civil war era and now I'm having fun researching the underground railroad quilt codes...some believe it existed, some don't.....don't know enough about it but the idea is very interesting. Anyway, hope I've chosen a good one.
    I hope a lot of you gals show your progress, it is so motivating!! I would show my pattern, but it is all in my head! I am designing Mindless quilt from a few other quilts I seen as motivation. I plan to post photos as I progress

OOooOOoo I have heard about the underground railroad quilt codes! I hope you post photos as well, that is truly interesting and fascinating, I hope you share their meanings with us!!
    Resolve to be thyself, and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. Mathew Arnold 'Self-Dependence' 1822-1888

Good night all, sleep well with visions of quilt patterns in all your dreams.

QuilterMomma, that is hillarious!!! (& not totally unlike my pile )

Quote Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting View Post
    I hope a lot of you gals show your progress, it is so motivating!! I would show my pattern, but it is all in my head! I am designing Mindless quilt from a few other quilts I seen as motivation. I plan to post photos as I progress

OOooOOoo I have heard about the underground railroad quilt codes! I hope you post photos as well, that is truly interesting and fascinating, I hope you share their meanings with us!!
    I love to see fabrics and progress. I am still trying to choose pattern and fabrics. My partner is a "Surprise me" so I am letting my imagination flow and trying to decide if I want to do something I like or go outside of the comfort zone and do something different.
    Any other here has a "surprise me"? what is the "creative" process for you?
    Can we talk about the "selecting pattern" flow that you all are going through?
    Just to help others (me) LOL!
    andrea
    :-( I wish I was a full time quilter!
    Andrea (Margate, FL)

Didi and I just might have to make a playdate and meet halfway and exchange our quilts. That way if she doesn't like it , she can throw it back at me and I can go home and tell my moomy she doesn't play fair. LOL Will try to post pics of some designs I am looking at. My hotspot doesn't want to work for my computer and now battery for camera is dead. One more electronical screwup and I am heading to the lake for some R & R. You all have a great day and if ya don't see anything posted for a couple days don't worry. It's all work in progress.
    Angel Wings, Butterfly Kisses and Faere Dust for all!!!!

Peggy {Boop56}

Blog Entries
    Isn't it though. What fun I am having this weekend sorting it all. Oh boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by mindless View Post
    QuilterMomma, that is hillarious!!! (& not totally unlike my pile )
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Page 28 of 110 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28 29 38 78 ... LastLast