2017/2018 birthday swap...candy style 2.5"
2.5 Candy Birthday swap is now open for sign ups and will remain open until we get 35 people to join or February 19th.
Hello and welcome to the 2.5" Candy Birthday Swap. Candy squares are 2.5" 100% cotton squares that you would be happy to put in your own quilt.
This is how this swap will work:
1. VERY IMPORTANT this is a year long commitment.
2. PM me your name address, EMAIL, phone number and your birthday (month and day) Also see below for an additional question.
NEWBIES (new to this swap) YOU MUST get a recommendation from a past hostess or from ANYONE that was in a previous birthday swap. Absolutely NO FLAKERS here!!!
3. Get your packages of 50 unique 2.5" candy squares ready to be mailed.
4. Starting for March (on feb 20) I will send everyone a list of who is celebrating a birthday that month so you can send out their "candy present". I will send out the list on the 20th of each month.
5. Birthday person please keep track of who you received your candy from, please let me know if you have not received a package from someone. Please post a THANK YOU to EVERYONE that has sent you a package on our thread. Pictures are a nice touch.
6. I will have contests again this year but they will be randomly through out the year. Feel free to play as often as you want the only rule is: You must be a swapper in good standing to win. Which means EVERY package that has been sent by you has been received on time. I keep track when every package is received....this is why it is very important for the Birthday receiver to post received packages in a timely manner.
7. Birthday receipt, please give positive feedback to everyone who you receive from on time. Your package must be on time to get positive feedback. Anyone over 10 days late will get NEGATIVE feedback.
8. Sit back and wait for your birthday then go to your mailbox and enjoy little packages all month long!
9. Please post on the thread when you have mailed your birthday package and of course wish them a Happy Birthday.
I am going to limit this to the first 35 people and only addresses in the USA (for postage sake Sorry).
The general swap rules apply: RULES FOR SWAPS AND SIMILAR ACTIVITIES - Updated 8 December 2010
Any questions please feel free to post them in this thread...because someone else probably has the same ones!
This is our fifth year for this swap .....the first, second and third year went well and many friends were made. Fourth year there everyones packages were on time...I expect that to happen again this year!!!!
Looking forward to another year of fun, friends and of course cute little candy squares!!!