Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: December Secret Pal Swap

Santa's bag is expanding. We now have 68 names for the secret pal swap. WOO HOO!!!!!!

The rules are pretty simple. Go to page 1 of this thread and you'll see the rules. If you have any questions just PM me and I'll try to answer them the best I can. I'm new to hosting these things so it can be a little rough.

Woo-hoo, 68 people! See, it was a good idea to do a Dec. swap. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by thelondonzoo
    I think one of the key things for the secret pal swap is the relatively low cost ($10) plus you can put things in it from your stash, etc. Most people have patterns or material that they might not want anymore. I look at my stash and say...oh MY! Why did I buy that? And then I see with a secret pal that they might like the brights (I like more muted), etc. and in it goes. :)

Quote Originally Posted by thelondonzoo
    Woo Hoo here too! I am already gathering up things for my pal! Can't wait to get the name...at least it is not along wait this month :mrgreen:

Yeah ... another swap. I am also in. I have already started gathering things and buying for my Secret Pal ... even though I dont know who it is yet. I will get the more personal things after I find out more info on my Pal!!!

This is so much fun!!!! :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    WOW - It is wonderful, by my count we have more than 80 swappers signed up. Wonder if we can hit 100 before it closes....Lets get the word out......we need 13 more to hit 100

Silly question but why do we keep it at $10 value? Its hard to walk into a quilt store and spend just $10, even with the great sales that are one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ok Darla
    Silly question but why do we keep it at $10 value? Its hard to walk into a quilt store and spend just $10, even with the great sales that are one now.
    Not everybody can spend more. Just look at it this way. If you walk into a quilt store and spend more than $10 you get to keep the rest?! Fat quarters are a great thing to get at the stores, or thread and needle threaders or seam rippers. I usually stock up on sales like buy one get one free or half price, etc.

Blog Entries
    I'm in!

We're getting closer to knowing who we have...........and I'm getting more and more excited.......

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 53 ... LastLast