Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 LastLast

Thread: ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Blog Entries
    That is so cute, you'll have to leave it for awhile to enjoy.

ADORABLE witches hat! ……now I want one!
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

those are GREAT!!! love the hat and love the autumn runner... oh so fun!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

LOVE that witches hat!! I want one too tlambing!!

Darling witch hat topper!
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

hey I want to see the fabric that Kiffie bought for you Linny. SHOW US THE GOODS! I hear you had her shopping her little rear off buying everything she could find for you. A tough job, hey wonder Kiffie, did it fulfill that need to shop for fabric itch we get all the time? like if buying it for Linny was as good as buying it for you? nah couldn't have. I was just thinking if I walked into a bakery say and bought a cake for you but didn't EAT any well .. it wouldn't kill the sweet craving so.. nope guess you will have to go on a shopping spree for yourself too Kiffie. Sucks to be you
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    hey I want to see the fabric that Kiffie bought for you Linny. SHOW US THE GOODS! I hear you had her shopping her little rear off buying everything she could find for you.
    Brat, here are a couple of photos of the fabrics kif sent me, aren't they just so gorgeous. Can't wait to start cutting into them to make some amazing quilts...will have to wait a week or two though. For now I can just look at them and pet them all I want
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Oh, my goodness! That's lots of quilty fun there!

Lynnie25,
    I am still just tickled pink, purple, red, and green that the pkgs finally made it to you..AND that you like the fabrics! I meant to tuck in the ladies corset quilt pattern, and forgot it..not sure it would've fit anyways, as I had those boxes stuffed! I just thought you may like the pattern, since it's similar to the bathing beauty one you're making, or have finished. Speaking of which, more pics please when you do have it finished!! The pics in progress you showed me were so cute!
    Brat, I can honestly say it was really pretty durn fun shopping for Lyn. And, maybe there was a lil extra fabric purchased so yours truly had some to keep, too.... I told Lyn I would do it again for her anytime. I still can't believe how expensive fabrics are over in Australia! Oh, and if you want to try buying a cake and shipping it to me (overnight, gotta be fresh, plus if I am dreaming, May as well go all out) please send it asap! I will be happy to eat it on your behalf, and I will even let you know in detail how good it tasted! Wow! What a gal I am..
    Kif
    In the garden of life everyone has a row to hoe, some people just have more weeds...

Always do right, it will gratify some and astonish the rest...Mark Twain

Kif, I actually cut into some of the fabric today for a little project I am making. I have the binding to go on the bathing beauty and then I will post a pic. I will be sending you the pattern, probably be next week now as we are heading back to our fishing shack tomorrow for another 6 day break. Anything else you want from Aussieland... A Tim Tam or wo perhaps???
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Page 94 of 95 FirstFirst ... 44 84 93 94 95 LastLast