Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 11-26-2014, 01:56 PM

Neither rain nor snow would keep me from my appointed duty! I mailed the package to my swap partner today. Hopefully she will get it by Saturday.

On Dec. 15 She should open her package on table so nothing drops on floor!
Old 11-26-2014, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
Tlambing...you are from CA...hmmmmm

Shhhhhhhhhh!!!! it's a surprise! <3
Old 11-26-2014, 02:19 PM

Tlambing...your avatar is beautiful ��
Old 11-27-2014, 05:37 AM

ok lemonaide pie sounds marvelous! I think after a nice dinner it would be a refreshing treat. my hubby would love it.

I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for the kind words here but also the cards that have been sent to me. Ido not have the energy to send personal thanks to you but wow the cards are so sweet,, the ORNAMENTS are so cute (my own little angels) and the fabric fat quarters are a wonderful surprise. I never go shopping for fabric as its out of my range and yet I always have fabric. Its magic! lol. I am thankful and wanted to make sure you all know it. love you guys!

I still have all my mail to's on the kitchen table but four more items to wrap for another swap. argh! energy I just need some energy now if you have any LEFT over energy please address it to me right away! I made thanksgiving dinner yesterday so today will make tacos as my hubby so wishes for.. again. groan. I don't care much for tacos. think its the making them once a week that ruined it for me. Variety! veggies! whooot whooot! you know that makes it a lot easier to eat. plus I am not supposed to eat these things no cheese,, no taco sauce, no tomatoes oh joy wouldn't that make a heck of a great taco? NO. that turkey dinner I made was sure delicious. just the two of us one of which doesn't care for turkey so a breast was all I needed. this morning, don't gag ladies I had a turkey sandwich with stuffing, turkey gravy and cranberries on it. its delicious lol. for breakfast. at 6 am. nutbar!
Old 11-27-2014, 08:31 AM

HAPPY THANKSGIVING every one and be safe. Linda sending you some energy have a great day.
Turkey sandwiches is the beast part of Thanking food
Old 11-27-2014, 10:11 AM
Power Poster

Linda. the best part of the turkey is the turkey sandwich with real cranberries.

Everyone, have a happy, safe, and healthy Thanksgiving. One of the many things I'm grateful for is this board and the many people of it. What a wonderful bunch we are here.
Old 11-28-2014, 07:53 AM

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I did! Linda, sending you some energy, I have more then enough for both of us!
Old 11-28-2014, 11:06 AM

ok I should be a bucket full of energy... waiting.. waiting.. maybe its a delayed reaction? could be! I went to the post office today with help and the wind is so outrageous people were hanging on (men mind you at that) to the signs posted handicapped parking in the lot. Two steps from the door and you need to hang on with both hands to a sign to not be blown over? yikes! upside is its warm 45 so it beats an icy cold wind also. that comes tomorrow when its a high of 15 degrees. darned the seasons come on strong here. all but maybe spring it goes from snow to summer with two days in between. And we got 3 weeks of all like weather this year which is a wonderful blessing. winter is long and I coming from CA am not much for this long winter thing LOL we had snow but lots of time between with sunshine and 60's. Not such the case here sunshine when its not snowing and negatives is pretty normal from now til the end of MAY! argh.

I mailed today probably the last to do so but I did it. I also got a package but placed it under the tree. thinking its for this swap? safe than sorry so its in back under the tree where I CANT REACH IT. peeker is what I am. need to just sneak a quick look... so.. I did the right thing. had my dh push it far behind and under the tree.. its safe there. I hope. cats will love it as it puts them 8 inches or so closer to ornaments which is what trees are.. gifts to cats. last night only 3 came down. per night. tree skirt ends up across room. ornaments and hooks (joy!) suprises everywhere and cats.. missing. hum...
Old 11-28-2014, 05:33 PM

I got a mug rug package in the mail today! Its stored in my sewing room with my other box that I can't open yet. Thanks Swap partner!
Old 11-29-2014, 05:29 AM

Morning sunshines! I hope everyone is doing well today and put the thanksgiving holiday back in the memory drawer and are looking forward to the next holiday! be it Hanukah or Christmas its going to be a special time of year for all. Those who celebrate other holidays between now and the first of January please share what they are. I am sorta not great with that as I have always celebrated Christmas but my sister celebrates Hanukah. Spell check please. I love holidays Period. I love decorating for the seasons when its a sad time of year (like June or August) where there is nothing! I just love the extra color it brings to my home. its little things that make me smile. Like my cat card collection. I get cards from my daughter in law with kitties doing goofy things for every holiday. What a treat that is!

I wanted to take the time to thank all the newbies who have little posting record yet have mailed. I am very apologetic to say this but I am always scared they will just not complete a project. I am wrong. I have heard from so many of you that you did send and that your partners did receive. I am ashamed to say that I thought otherwise. So hats off of you all. Bravo! and to the rest hope you have all mailed are super close to mailing now. I will double check who has written to me to say they sent vs the list of people swapping. I know for a fact that my received emails is about 20 so far and there are over 86 swaps so hoping to get a lot more I SENT notices please. Then tuck the package away when it arrives and we will all sit down to coffee and open our boxes on the 15th of Dec and have someplace to put our mugs when done! I am excited to see what everyone has made! its so exciting and the anticipating to open my own box AND envelope is killing me! they are sitting under my tree, the cats are happy for the lift. only two ornaments down today. not bad. oh and the tree skirt is half across the room. a daily joy for all. even found my big dog laying on it yesterday. in the middle of the room. ARGH!