Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 87 of 156 FirstFirst ... 37 77 86 87 88 97 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Quilting Bee-Version lll

Quote Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
    oksewnsew how many players do we have each month out of curiosity. and what are your themes everyone?
    Mine is and will be for a while....red and a crisp white (no beige, tan, off white or winter whites, please)

Blog Entries
    I've always wondered, what is a winter white? Is it like a dirty white that isn't ivory but isn't "oh look that couldn't be any whiter if it was left in a bucket of bleach for a year" white?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunBear View Post
    It is good to hear about these lung transplants! My 18 year old grandson has a friend that was shot two weeks ago. Bullet hit shoulder and bone made it turn and go down through the lung and lodge in the liver. He is not doing well and they are talking about removing lung! I want to tell them to research transplant. Boys playing with guns! Glad grandson gas more sense! Pray for JOJoo please"

hugs,
    Betty
    A person can live without 1 lung, I lost my right lung 2 yrs ago from cancer, i am doing very well, have a little bit of endurance issues but other than that i am doing fine. I have talked with several people who have lived with one lung for 20 plus years with little problems. Will pray for your grandsons friend.

cjr
    My blocks from my swap partner, Roberto Fabulouso, came yesterday. Oh My!!! Both are breathtaking. We decided privately to swap two. The beautiful French or English Victorian Cottage he posted earlier. The second is an exquisite French Flower Shop. Turns out in previous lives he and I were both florists. The tiny embroideried flowers look very life like. You can almost smell their fragrance. Thank you so much. i am so thrilled to receive both of them.
    www.etsy.com/shop/quiltinglycaroline

Quote Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser View Post
    I've always wondered, what is a winter white? Is it like a dirty white that isn't ivory but isn't "oh look that couldn't be any whiter if it was left in a bucket of bleach for a year" white?
    LOL...IMHO, it's just how we refer to off white. Maybe a regional thing? To me, it's off white.

Look at my pretties from Brat! These will go so well in my quilt. Thanks for the side swap, brat!

Name:  IMG_1760.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  145.5 KB

Anyone else interested in a side swap while we wait for our February names?
    The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow. Do good anyway.

Boomerangs and BOM Blocks: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...19-albums.html

those were tough for me Amber! I absolutely am so not into school colors yet.. they worked. Imagine that! that orange was what was killing me. super orange! but she picked it. right out of the stack of scrap fabrics I had. So I am glad your happy got your pic let me see if it will post or not hold on...Name:  1535473_775593449121490_1529115914_n.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  130.9 KB
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I did it. slow sometimes posting your blocks but I always work hard at getting them on here.. eventually
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

My theme is 'pastels, old fashion', looking for soft look...whatever that means. Lol

Received my squares from my partner this month....thanks I love them

Page 87 of 156 FirstFirst ... 37 77 86 87 88 97 137 ... LastLast