Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm >
  • November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

• November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

Old 11-09-2012, 07:39 AM

Hey Susan, enjoy your lazy day! The flu is not funny so take good care of yourself.
    Old 11-09-2012, 09:43 AM

Haven't been here for a few days. Sorry to hear about your kitty Lori. We lost our kitty a few years ago, she was 18 and her kidneys were starting to fail. One of the things that was hard for me was that she passed away while my husband and I were at work. I really wished I had been home with her during her final hours.
    Old 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM

I was gonna mail your package today SP, but got caught up in errands...the good news is all done! Paid our income and real estate taxes, I know, TMI, mailed out some checks, got the registrations for all 3 cars (including our '67 VW camper that is off the road til it gets some brakes that work), gassed up the car, picked up some prescriptions....seemed like we got more done while we were actually doing it then writing it!

So tomorrow I will print off the label for your package and get the mail lady to pick it up. You live in a state where we get a lot of work done on the '89 VW camper and where we camp a lot. We go to Natural Bus there...and you don't post too much on this thread...so now you know exactly who you are right?????
    Old 11-09-2012, 01:09 PM

SP, I got your box mailed to you a few minutes ago. A few hints??? You like the same color I do, I love the name of your street, you post a lot on this thread.
    Old 11-09-2012, 01:43 PM

Got my SP package mailed today. Sorry SP, I got so carried away with the things I put in there, I didn't get you a book, and I really didn't get you the fabric color you were looking for. But did include your favorite color fabric in with the FQs I sent and the coffee you like. I hope you're not too disappointed. Oh, your zip is 21 and you're somewhere west.
    Old 11-09-2012, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54
    SP, I got your box mailed to you a few minutes ago. A few hints??? You like the same color I do, I love the name of your street, you post a lot on this thread.

I'll be on the lookout for it - I know it's for me because of the name of my street - and the view IS very scenic - right into the Smokie Mountains!
    Old 11-09-2012, 02:09 PM

Just sent my package on it's way across the pond. (that's a hint) But in the rush to send it off I forgot her card on my table. So hint #2 is...it comes without a card with my info.
    Old 11-09-2012, 02:27 PM

SP your package was mailed today. Your zip adds up to 15. Look for hint tomorrow.
    Old 11-09-2012, 02:59 PM

Come on be a bit more specific which country is it going to is it England? Perhaps its going up to the Granite City, anyway I will be on the look out for an anonymous package.

Originally Posted by shortmom5
    Just sent my package on it's way across the pond. (that's a hint) But in the rush to send it off I forgot her card on my table. So hint #2 is...it comes without a card with my info.
    Old 11-09-2012, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by greenini
    I was gonna mail your package today SP, but got caught up in errands...the good news is all done! Paid our income and real estate taxes, I know, TMI, mailed out some checks, got the registrations for all 3 cars (including our '67 VW camper that is off the road til it gets some brakes that work), gassed up the car, picked up some prescriptions....seemed like we got more done while we were actually doing it then writing it!

So tomorrow I will print off the label for your package and get the mail lady to pick it up. You live in a state where we get a lot of work done on the '89 VW camper and where we camp a lot. We go to Natural Bus there...and you don't post too much on this thread...so now you know exactly who you are right?????
    Oh my, this could be me!! :-) It's great when you get bunches of errands done all at once. Sorta takes a load off the shoulders!