Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Quilts For Quilters Swap - Signup has Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-quilts-quilters-swap-signup-has-closed-t236825.html)

TheMamaHauser 12-28-2013 07:48 PM

IrelandDrdagonQuilting, we just got stuck in Buffalo overnight because of the massive pile-up between here & Sheridan. Should have just stopped in Casper (like I wanted to).

You should join in with us... (I'm sharing the peer pressure :) )

Yosamitesa 12-29-2013 04:53 AM

Short an sweet, I got yours!!!

Elisabrat 12-29-2013 06:58 AM

I would do this but promised myself to use up my ufo's. I have a bunch of Christmas blocks I could put into a quilt if someone wanted a Christmas quilt as a trade. I know ugh who thinks of Christmas at this time of year but its in my box of to do's I want to kill my ufo's this year. So that is the only trade I could do if you find someone wants a sampler style red/green/white quilt then I would go for this :) Santas and angels and the likes. If not it ok too. Last swap was with Twinriverfarm and boy did she make me a gorgeous quilt. It is being well loved by my DH he has claimed it and uses it nightly while we watch tv :) She did amazingly beautiful work. if you haven't signed up for this swap I say take a look at the last one we did. the quilts were wonderful!

Tam...Moo 12-29-2013 09:15 AM

I would love to have a Christmas quilt...since it is not due until August at would be a perfect time for a holiday quilt as you get ready to decorate. I too want to get my unfinished quilting projects done and have some lap quilts to donate to Meals on Wheels this year.

roseirish48 12-29-2013 11:15 AM

better sign me up Yosamitesa--will end you pm. i loved doing swap with you last year even with all the hassles i had with finding extra material due to cutting mistakes,etc. the quilt i got from you last year is seeing duty on the guest bed these days.

IrelandDragonQuilting 12-29-2013 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser (Post 6479191)
IrelandDrdagonQuilting, we just got stuck in Buffalo overnight because of the massive pile-up between here & Sheridan. Should have just stopped in Casper (like I wanted to).

You should join in with us... (I'm sharing the peer pressure :) )

Oh no I hope no one was seriously injured. I cannot succumb to the peer pressure, I would feel bad for my recipient because I cannot put in the time and effort :(

CarolynMT 12-29-2013 12:30 PM

Ok, I succumbed to the indirect peer pressure. This will be my first swap too, I would love to participate :)

Yosamitesa, I forgot to add that I am not opposed to doing a whole cloth :) It definitely will stretch my skill set!

Yosamitesa 12-29-2013 12:42 PM

I've got a bunch. Will update tomorrow. First time kid free in 3 years. Out with hubby.

Elisabrat 12-29-2013 01:43 PM

wow what are you doing here? you should be taking a hot bath, good music, candles, a glass of your favorite beverage and enjoying your peace and quiet! well if tam moo wouldn't mind a Christmas quilt then I guess I could signup.. pm you.

Short an Sweet 12-29-2013 03:16 PM

I, also am up for anyone UFO's the more off the wall the better lol ok so Im a little odd but whoever gets me feel free to use up ur UFO's

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6480490)
wow what are you doing here? you should be taking a hot bath, good music, candles, a glass of your favorite beverage and enjoying your peace and quiet! well if tam moo wouldn't mind a Christmas quilt then I guess I could signup.. pm you.