Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Elisabrat 08-25-2012 05:02 AM

I peeked will still post however when the block arrives. Super cute. You do beautiful work and have a great eye for color moonrise.

Ok received yesterday quiltermomma, girlscout1, golden dog that box is getting fuller.. didnt sew accept on the redemption block for marytoddliz. Today I will do twinrivers block went through what I had twice and still ended up with original pick of fabric so they say let the fabric talk to you.. this is what talked and I hope she will like the end results. Who wouldnt love it? lol not showing it to you so for now it works marvelously :)

off to dialysis. oh joy!
see ya all later on and QUILTERMOMMA feed that puppy .. the post office is beginning to complain about your lack of picking it up.. sheesh I think your gonna need some advice here on puppy care. FOOD 101.
Happy birthday to anyone having one and anyone not having one heck with say its your unbirthday and go buy some cake just because your all grown up and you can. I have tiramusu in the fridge waiting for later :0 unless of course the hubby spies it then later may not come before I get back! hiding it behind eggplant he hates eggplant never look there..

Linda58 08-25-2012 05:48 AM

Hello to all you Sparkley Diamonds,
I finally got all my squishies sent out yesterday. They cost $.65 a piece.
I also received 9 squishies from:
missgigglewings
moonrise
themamahauser
twinriverfarm
yosemitesa
elisabrat
jaba
ljdugas31
marytoddliz
Now the fun begins!!!

TwinRiverFarm 08-25-2012 06:49 AM

Yesterday brought squishies from Abby's Mom, Chewboo, Fraew and Nexxus831. This morning mailed blocks out to Elizabrat, ljdugas31, Roseysue and TheMamaHauser. Still mulling over the garlic fabric, darn it. Today was supposed to be the day I clean the chicken coop, but it is pouring rain (yah!) so I guess I will have to sew (poor me!). Cats and dogs are lying all over the house napping, chickens huddled on front porch furniture watching the rain come down. Wimps.

SheriR 08-25-2012 07:44 AM

My file is filling! I have received 13 so far. Yosamitesa, marytoddliz-returned, moonrise-returned, jaba, ljdugas31, TwinRiverFarm, TheMamaHauser, Elisabrat, Nexxus831, Fraew, QuilterMomma, Roseysue, missgigglewings. I put you each in a file as I recieve your F8. I will make and return in the order I file. :D This is so much more fun than I expected!! If you noticed, I finished and returned two squares their mommy! I hope you like them.

I also sent mine yesterday. My PO lady seemed very amused at my LARGE stack of TOGO mail. I had her double check my postage because I'm paronoid about it or something. She said I had room to spare!! TO THINK.... Ladies honest...I tried to send chocolate. I had 40 tiny bars wrapped in press n seal and everything! They wanted to charge $1.95.... I felt really bad, but $.65 or $1.95. I'd rather spend $50 on extra F8 for you! I repacked the envelopes and took out the chocolate... While I was repacking, hubby said I should eat each chocolate for you as I fill your envelope. Isn't he sweet. Thinking of all y'all...

HUGS! and Happy Quilting!

Annaquilts 08-25-2012 07:54 AM

SheriR Thank you for the chocolate. Yummy! I will have some for you over here.

chewboo 08-25-2012 07:59 AM

moonrise i love my block cant wait to see it in person

Fraew 08-25-2012 08:54 AM

Yosamitesa your block is on the way home. Only sneak a peak in my sig line if you must. :)

Hope you and your little one like it.

TheMamaHauser 08-25-2012 09:06 AM

Elisabrat... you have a block in the mail today. There's a picture in my signature link.

PinkLotus 08-25-2012 10:08 AM

Received the following f8th's in the mail today:

- savannahrandons
- joanelizbay
- Fraew

Other F8th's I've received:

- Chewboo
- Elisabrat
- goldendog55
- jaba
- ljdugas31
- marytoddliz
- missgigglewings
- Nexxus831
- QuilterMomma
- TheMamaHauser
- TwinRiverFarm
- moonrise
- Yosamitesa

I have some of my envelopes written, and my notes printed off. Washing the fabric here in a little bit. Should have a handful to mail out Monday! Such beautiful fabrics coming in to play with :D

charlottemarie 08-25-2012 11:10 AM

On 8/24 I received F8's from Abby's Mom, and Girlscouts1 on the Diamond Group.