Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

Nancy in Louisiana 03-14-2010 07:52 AM

Winewoman-just wanted to let you know I received your block yesterday, and it fit in perfectly with its new friends. So much so that now I'm planning to use it and it's best friends in a b/w/green lap quilt. Will show picture when I get it together.

Wine Woman 03-14-2010 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
Winewoman-just wanted to let you know I received your block yesterday, and it fit in perfectly with its new friends. So much so that now I'm planning to use it and it's best friends in a b/w/green lap quilt. Will show picture when I it together.

I'm so glad the new friends are fine together! I was a little worried. I really like the green with the black. Good suggestion from my LQS. I can't wait to see them together!

susiequilt 03-14-2010 01:28 PM

Well the bad news is I got rained out of three days of golf!

The good news is I got 11 more boomerangs done and ready to mail in the morning!
Blocks for:
blueberryribbontoes
Bobbin Winder
granny216
KBunn
Kysmommy2
madquilter
mixtiliz
montana quilter
moodykim
ninnie
ispy

susiequilt 03-15-2010 05:14 AM

Well good morning all. It's a bright sunny day here in Florida.
After my frantic search yesterday, this morning I walked out on the porch to my cutting table, picked up a little pile of fabric
and low and behold, there was Marie's fabric still in the envelope. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
So............. I am not done but I will be done today! :-D

Don't get old and senile! It's not fun at times but other times it's a riot! At least I keep myself amused. Panic over!
:-D

oatw13 03-15-2010 09:00 AM

The blocks look great! I can't believe some of you already have your fabric picked out for the next round! lol I need to start looking for mine.

I have mailed all of my blocks. If anyone has not received a block from me (or doesn't soon), please let me know.

buddy'smom 03-15-2010 10:12 AM

I received three more stunning blocks!!! Sorry can't post a picture as my camera bit the dust, sorry, there from Odessa quilts,Lisa S. 7Lee M. Thanks so much ladies.

Gigix12 03-15-2010 10:37 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Received two great blocks today..one from Kim Bunn and one from Susan Fields. Wow!! I'll post pictures later. Thanks ladies for your hard work they are lovely.

Gigix12

From Susiequilt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12247[/ATTACH]

From KBunn--
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12458[/ATTACH]

kysmommy2 03-15-2010 11:40 AM

yippeee!!! I am also sending blocks out today to thequilteddove & nancyinlouisiana! I have accomplishes SEW much over the last three days that Iam seriously reconsidering being a part of 2.0!

susiequilt 03-15-2010 12:20 PM

All those blocks are off to the po including ispy so I am done.
If for some reason you don't get one by the end of the week please let me know.
Also if I kept your points please rest assured that I will give them a good home and take very good care of them! :-D :-D
This has been great fun for me. I was able to make 34 different blocks and only one repeat. Lots of experience for me.
I messed up one more block so I designed a new block just for granny216! The original susie block is coming your way. Hope you like it!
:-D :-D
Today I received a block from wine women with some tea! Love the block and will drink the tea!
Thanks.

LovingIzabella 03-15-2010 12:54 PM

Hello everyone!

I have a lot of catching up to do. My internet has been up and down both at home and work so I have not been able to stay online for very long. Finally it is fixed at home so I am going to go through and update everything this evening!

I am sad to see those of you who won't be joining us for the next round but I do understand! And please please reconsider Kys you know you want too lol

Ladies
Just a gentle reminder when posting to the board please only use board names not our members full names. This board is viewable by public non-members so we do not want to give private information to anyone out there who can see it :-)

You have all been fabulous and I thank you so much for joining me on this journey. I look forward to maintaining the friendships I have built and to swapping again in either the near future or the future :-)

Hugs
April