Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

sew cornie 08-17-2010 01:09 PM

beautiful blocks everyone . . . oh those blue and whites are to drool over! welcome to all the new swappers!

MadeinMaine 08-17-2010 02:56 PM

I agree, Cute moose and story!

And those white and blue blocks really sparkle. Do you know the name of the bottom block - it is really a great one!

Everyone having a good time??? If there are any unresolved swaps from July, please let me know by PM. The goal is to keep this FUN!!

Thanks.
shirley

MadeinMaine 08-17-2010 05:51 PM

Welcome to our newest participant, Corry, with a Christmas theme. Thanks for joining us!

bibliostone 08-17-2010 06:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today I received a fantastic, adorable block from cjr! The flower in the center is 3-D (only attached in the center). She also included some fabric representing her location, Las Vegas. Thank you cjr for both!

block and fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]98889[/ATTACH]

ljdugas31 08-17-2010 08:31 PM

The color blue and white is so nice together. Love the blocks you did a great job!!! :-)

ljdugas31 08-17-2010 08:34 PM

cjr love your block. Having fun? I just love seeing all the different blocks.So much talent :) :-)

lindyline 08-18-2010 01:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a great star block from Purmela in todays mail.It's wonderful.Thanks.Will try and add pic to this message.Thanks also for the fat 1/8th of Vegas fabric.
Am considering doing another jigsaw, and it will be perfect for this.Thanks, and your blocks are on their way.

Corry 08-18-2010 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Welcome to our newest participant, Corry, with a Christmas theme. Thanks for joining us!

Thank you for the welcome, I am looking forward to starting this next month. I have seen some beautiful blocks posted in this thread for the quilting bee swap. When we are assigned our quilting partner for the month can we ask them any questions about what they like? For instance I do alot of machine embroidery but would like to make sure my pal would want embroidery on her block. I also like to do applique but would want to be sure they would even want that on their block. This project sounds like so much fun and I am really looking forward to next month.

Corry 08-18-2010 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
Here's two wonderful blocks I received from my Aug partner, NANCY IN LOUISIANA. Love them, and they will fit in nicely with my blue & white quilt. Thank you Nancy! :thumbup:

Wow, very pretty!! Who ever made these does very nice work.

Elly 08-18-2010 08:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Sulabug! It is perfect! :thumbup: :thumbup: I have a "thing" for the HST. :lol: