Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

MadeinMaine 01-15-2011 03:11 PM

Abonda - your blocks always blow me away! These two are exceptionally beautiful!

abonda 01-15-2011 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Abonda and I did an extra swap in January, and here are her two beauties I received today. Love them, Andrea, as I always love your blocks! Thank you sooooo much, they are truly wonderful. Andrea told me she designed the red block. Isn't it sweet? Not a great picture, but is a flower in a pot.

Your blocks mailed yesterday.

Have a great weekend.

So glad you like them. I'm sorry I didn't see your swap change. I have to look closer next time. Can't wait to see mine!

Sloan Quinn 01-15-2011 05:02 PM

Oh pssh...I get em for $3.60/yd. And yes, that's American dollars.

Don't be silly, Sloan, but it was a sweet thought. Batiks are too expensive to just buy some for no reason! Buy it for yourself, instead.

Originally Posted by Sloan Quinn
Judy -
I've looked at that block a hundred times already, and it just now hit me (seeing the pic you posted) that we may actually have that palm leaf batik here at work. I know we have something similar, just not sure if its exactly the same. :-) maybe if I get some extra change rollin around I'll send you some.

pdcakm 01-15-2011 08:08 PM

Abonda and I did an extra swap in January, and here are her two beauties I received today. Love them, Andrea, as I always love your blocks! Thank you sooooo much, they are truly wonderful. Andrea told me she designed the red block. Isn't it sweet? Not a great picture, but is a flower in a pot.

Your blocks mailed yesterday.

Have a great weekend.

awesome blocks.

diannemc 01-16-2011 05:08 AM

wow beautiful houses

jetnica 01-16-2011 08:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my turtle from ok darla!!

look how soft and pretty!!!

did you get your block from me yet?

paintmejudy 01-16-2011 08:15 AM

Oh my goodness, where do you get them for that price?[quote=Sloan Quinn]Oh pssh...I get em for $3.60/yd. And yes, that's American dollars.

AnnTherrien 01-16-2011 09:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These blocks are great. Lets add simplecomforts to them. Just arrived today. It is so soft looking. Soooo pretty. Thanks.

Ann :lol:

Simplecomforts Block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]161370[/ATTACH]

nhweaver 01-16-2011 10:47 AM

Received my January block from Jonnika, it is beautiful, well crafted, and fits right in my sample quilt to be. Thank you.

SuzanneTx 01-16-2011 10:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my block from wichypoo. Me and my mom love it so much I'm going to make her a quilt with this same pattern.

Thanks, I absolutely love it!

Suzanne