Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

dotcomdtcm 05-06-2011 06:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Jess- Oh no, I am retired! But when I redo my place and have a studio, I am going to get a couple of intern/students. Here are my new blocks. The Sunshine collection is done! THANKS ALL Dotty

Wonderful sunshine by PaintmeJudy!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193982[/ATTACH]

Sumnshine by Rettie V. Grama
[ATTACH=CONFIG]193983[/ATTACH]

Difergie 05-06-2011 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Toriabelle received her blocks from me today for an extra May swap. Glad you like them Vickie.

Ice crystal is breathtaking
:thumbup:

PokerDiva 05-06-2011 06:42 PM

I love that sunshine.

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Jess- Oh no, I am retired! But when I redo my place and have a studio, I am going to get a couple of intern/students. Here are my new blocks. The Sunshine collection is done! THANKS ALL Dotty

CherylW 05-06-2011 07:44 PM

I love the Ice crystal block. Is that paper piecing? Where can I find the pattern? I know that I have a winter theme row to do in another swap that I am on and this would work perfectly!!! Thanks for any help.

toriabelle 05-07-2011 09:33 AM

Am I not a lucky lady? Did you ever see a prettier block than the Ice Crystal. And Dotty you MUST show us the sunshine quilt when it is put together. Such a happy quilt.

dotcomdtcm 05-07-2011 10:08 AM

Of course I will. I am asking Charisma if she could do song lyrics on the border!!

toriabelle 05-07-2011 10:17 AM

received a lovely block from selfhunter today. Beautifully pieced and so crisp in coloration.

PokerDiva 05-07-2011 01:15 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Received my blocks from Kate01 for an extra May swap. I just love them and she sent me a goodie too. I think I am spoiled.

Patience Corners
[ATTACH=CONFIG]194269[/ATTACH]

and do you love this green with this orangie red in Coxey's Camp
[ATTACH=CONFIG]194270[/ATTACH]

This wonderful Rooster looks just how I feel most of the time. I love it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]194271[/ATTACH]

abonda 05-07-2011 01:37 PM

OH MY GOSH!:oops: :oops: I'm so sorry Florence! how terrible of me..... lol I'll make it up to you.... I promise... :-D

OK.. I know I could stand to lose a little weight but really Andrea. LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by abonda
Me TOO! I just LOVE that ICE CRYSTAL Porker just LOvE it. Your blocks always take my breath away...........

PokerDiva 05-07-2011 01:44 PM

OH Andrea, I thought that was so funny. I told Judy I just laughed and laughed and then went and had a cookie. :lol: :lol:

OH MY GOSH!:oops: :oops: I'm so sorry Florence! how terrible of me..... lol I'll make it up to you.... I promise... :-D

OK.. I know I could stand to lose a little weight but really Andrea. LOL!!! :lol: :lol:

Me TOO! I just LOVE that ICE CRYSTAL Porker just LOvE it. Your blocks always take my breath away...........